traction help

b earp

twin turbo cummins
have a 2wd qc drw cummins need some help makin the suspension work if it will lol

Do u have any more info? Street truck? approximate horse power? Budget? Goals for said truck? The more info you give us the better our info to you will be.

Lol sigs don't show on tapatalk. But I'm sure I have an idea what it says!!!

Stock cp3, stock over 475 charger, nitrous and 850 hp
I can see his dilemma...must be a bear to launch with all that power.

the fastest ive gotten it to run is 12.30 at 117 that was at about 550 hp .. with the 10 ply tires still at 80 psi

To trap 117 with 550 hp your truck would have to weigh about 5100 lbs......

Another one adding box numbers together and those stickers must be adding a bunch of horsepower!!!

been up there with it didnt dyno it though just towed a trailer up there with it only dyno its been on was when i built it and didnt want to beat on it to much cuz the motor was fresh

been up there with it didnt dyno it though just towed a trailer up there with it only dyno its been on was when i built it and didnt want to beat on it to much cuz the motor was fresh

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL yeah ok

128829355248930946.jpg

been up there with it didnt dyno it though just towed a trailer up there with it only dyno its been on was when i built it

Lets see the sheet :poke:

and didnt want to beat on it to much cuz the motor was fresh

LOL

This was after 5 mi. on a fresh build!

2320969660033715158S600x600Q85.jpg

Oh...and if you just "built it"...Why the hell would you use a stock turbo for a secondary and a stock cp3? :confused: