TRADE: 48RE parts for 47RH parts

Ghostman

24v crazy
I have a 48re parts I'm trying to get rid of, willing to trade them for 47RH parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm pretty darn sure it's a 48RE, but I think most of the good internals were ripped out of it before I night it from the guy. I kind of got ripped on it. Here is what I got left. Valve body is sold
5yqu6uvu.jpg

y2ugasaz.jpg

ge3ume2y.jpg

ysyva6y7.jpg

subaquda.jpg

gy7ejuty.jpg

I just got this stock 47RH in the mail so I'm looking to trade any of this stuff for any 47RH parts to build it, all the little billet pieces etc. I'll make someone a really good deal, cause I'm almost to the point of scraping it to get it out of my garage.
sypusety.jpg

BTW, when I bought the trans, it was supposed to be a good stock core ready for rebuild, and that's ALL there was that was in it.

Looks like someone robbed parts and put junk back in it.

Pm sent too BTW

it's got a 3-pinion planetary???

Yep. Exactly what I said once I opened it up. It ain't got much useable parts left to it.

It's a hodge podge. I'm just trying to recover what I can. Lavon is gonna help me out on most of it.

Last edited:
Is that a 48 pump?
NO.

looks 47re ish

Yes I think it is 47
hey ghostman .I offered a rebuilt trans ,is this the trans u bought instead

The 47RH I bought is the one I got instead. This 48 I bought about 6 months back. I would have bought yours, but the guy I bought this 47RH from was a little cheaper and took care of the shipping. I appreciate your time and offer though. Thank you.
Yes that looks like a 47RE pump.

I think your right.

Lavon at fire punk is pretty much gonna take care of most of this for me. He was really helpful over the phone.

Last edited:
Back