Trade front captains seats and console for 40-20-40 set up in tan leather ford 05-07

smokin_h

Hope I dont break it!!!
Howdy!!
I am lookin to trade my front seat set up of the 2 captains chairs and console for the 40-20-40 set up. There is nothing wrong with the set up that I have now other than I have a cute little gal that wants to cuddle up to me in the center, and w/ my current set up she cant. As many know what your woman wants she gets....so I must trade my seats (ugh and loose my huge junk storage container lol). They are both power and have the lumbar support (no butt warmers though, (I could install aftermarket ones if that is the deal breaker) they are the tan lariat leather and the center console has the woodgrain on the top. These are coming out of an 05 F250 w/ about 32000 miles. They are in I would say 9/10 condition, due to minor wear the same goes for the console. I am up for doin a trade for the 40-20-40 set up out of an 05-07 f250 or f350 in the ford tan lariat leather. I am in the north central Ohio area (Mansfield) I am willing to drive up to about 3 hours if you wanna meet up to do a swap. 3 hours will get me to Michigan, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, and Indiana. Email me at athollinger@gmail.com if you are interested. I also have pics if interested.

Thanks!!!
Andy

Back