Trade my built auto for your 6sp?

I have a 47re out of a 98, fully rebuilt. Goerend Tripple disc converter. Low stall (tow stall) great for pullin. Goerend Billet Flex plate. Goerend High pressure Valve Body. Fills the converter in every gear including park.

Looking for a 6sp with Double Disc and billet shafts, and everything needed to complete the swap. Thanks

North East Ohio Area

How many miles are on the trans? Does yours have billet shafts? I have a g56 in my truck wih 24,000 origina miles on it and all the upgrades except shafts...see my sig.

Paul

There are no billet shafts for a six speed (nv5600 or g56) to my knowledge. If you are a sled puller with big power I would recommend a nv4500. Lots of billet goodies for those

How many miles are on the trans? Does yours have billet shafts? I have a g56 in my truck wih 24,000 origina miles on it and all the upgrades except shafts...see my sig.

Paul

Nope i dont have billet shafts. Milage wise I'd have to look, i have it written down somewhere. I know its not ever 10,000.

Uhh thats a tough question. I guess i'd need to find a 6sp first with a double disc like i want.. see what the price would be and have it lined up to go in directly after we take my auto out.. mainly just bc i rely on my truck to get me to work.. its the only thing i have.

Back