trading in all fords

ChaseN

Jobless/Truckless
well we have 8 2006 6.0's. ranging in mileage from 65k-135k.

tomorrow i am going to start truck shopping at all the local GM dealers (new braunfels, seguin, san antonio, san marcos, austin). I am for sure going to trade in 4 of them tomorrow on 4 new GM (not sure if GMC or Chevy yet).

the four i am trading in tomorrow are all F350's, 65-96k miles, dually, 4x4's, :blahblah1:

three of these four trucks have been in the shop for more then half of the time we have owned them.

so if anyone wants some GOOD (LOL LOL LOL) 6.0's i'll let you know the dealer i trade them in at.

fleet of trucks totalling 52 pick-ups.
for my company.

right, but the Fords were the least reliable of the big three, and they'd been out for 3yrs before you decided to buy them... just wondering why you bought so many of them? did you buy all of them at once? just curious. My company has all three brands in the field too.

bought 4 in december 05. bought the other 4 about june 06

Look at the stats too...Ford has been the #1 selling truck for 5 straight years....even WITH all the problems.

The only way I would EVER buy a '03 to present truck is if it had a Cummins in it. Don't care how many miles or not....Yes, I am getting a little bitter on these trucks...sorry.

Look at the stats too...Ford has been the #1 selling truck for 5 straight years....even WITH all the problems.

The only way I would EVER buy a '03 to present truck is if it had a Cummins in it. Don't care how many miles or not....Yes, I am getting a little bitter on these trucks...sorry.

but at the same time, i know a guy with an 03 6.0 with no problems at all and over 70k miles. its luck i tell ya....and some of us just don't have it!

say it with me... "Fleet Vehicles"

Ford has been the #1 seller... and fleet vehicles are included in those numbers.

heck, McDonald's sells more burgers than anyone else... doesn't mean they're good

Yup, without those Fleet #'s I bet Ford wouldn't be the #1 seller.....Been telling people that for years.

Back