Train Horns

SmokinRamMike

GO NHRDA!
One set of the HB4h Horns from hornblasters. Comes with custom mounting bracket (optional), 5 Gallon Chrome tank, 12v valve, and Viair Pump. This kit retails around $500, and I will take the best offer given. Reason for selling is my truck needs a new turbo and last time I checked these horns dont make HP. I will have pictures some time this week. Here is a link to view the horns for sale. http://www.hornblasters.com/products/details.php?item=HB4H5G40

These horns DO work and boy they are loud. I got slapped many times by my g/f for scaring the chit out of her.

i love this setup, i met matt from hornblasters, nice guy, he was selling this thing for 325$ cash for the small tank and 375$ for the larger tank. What you asking?

Yeah Matt is an awsome guy and who hook me up with these puppies. No price make me some offers... Plus that was $375 with a 3 gallon not a 5 gallon, plus this tank is chrome not black

yeah he is definately a crazy dude, we lost him at the sled pulls at TS Races and left him at the track and we went back to the hotel, we finally found him the next morning, he had one long crazy story! These horns do rock though! I would love to have them!

yeah i would trade you a set of smaller horns, small compressor, etc and some cash maybe?

Horn Pictures

IMGA0010.jpg

IMGA0011.jpg

IMGA0012.jpg

IMGA0013.jpg

IMGA0015.jpg

IMGA0016.jpg

got a smaller train horn kit i could trade and give you some cash. that way you could still have a set of horn?

Never recieved the new pm. Parts I need are for a 01 cummins. Turbo, slicks, intake manifold...etc

what you asking for them? got a set of 7x.014 injectors... im aksing 750 for them. would trade ya?