tranny help

dodge900

925hp
ive got a 48re Psi is good 100+ across the board and the clearences are correct, but i keep losing O\D. anyone have this problem or know an answer need help?

ive got a 48re Psi is good 100+ across the board and the clearences are correct, but i keep losing O\D. anyone have this problem or know an answer need help?

No one can help with little info.

You say you are loosing OD.

Does it slip?

Does it turn off?

What do you mean the clearances are right? Are you taking it apart? Did you build the trans?

Lastly, You can't loose OD brcause it is bolted to the trans, sometimes squezzed together by a transfer case!!!

Describe the pressure check that shows 100 psi across the board.
The method has testing to show it changes with throttle and ground speed etc.

Is this your Youtube video found under Suicide Diesel??

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWtSslTkyQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWtSslTkyQ[/ame]

No one can help with little info.

You say you are loosing OD.

Does it slip?

Does it turn off?

What do you mean the clearances are right? Are you taking it apart? Did you build the trans?

Lastly, You can't loose OD brcause it is bolted to the trans, sometimes squezzed together by a transfer case!!!

Describe the pressure check that shows 100 psi across the board.
The method has testing to show it changes with throttle and ground speed etc.

lol well it might as well be unbolted it aint doing me any good. it dont start to slip till its about to go out. and it just stops. but today i was driving bc i had to and lost third. i guess i was hoping that someone has gone thru it and had a good answer for the problem. ive sent the VB and computer to be worked on didnt fix it. ive changed the tranny housing and the O/D housing didnt work either. im culeless and the shop is clueless.

i was reading the 100 psi off my computer and it did move up and down im just saying it it didnt go under 100psi. guess i should of typed that. i know its suppose to move with throttle and it would if i gave it more or less.

i had a shop do the work.

hope that helps a little bit