tranny work

deerhunter4

what would you guys think about runing a qbox x2 with the smarty jr? I going to get the tranny do in a few weeks and dont know if i only need a single disc of a triple tc. Or just a valve body for my stock tranny. the tranny i have only has about 5000 miles on it. i dont truck pull or any thing just wont something that i can have fun with once and a will on the street. thats going to hold together and not have to spend 4 grand.

thats what i was planing on do.just wonted to get some feed back on what everbody thought of the idea. one more question does the smarty jr make a good amount of smoke or not really.

not sure on the jr. but my budy put on the regular smarty on his truck and it didn't smoke much, but when he put the revo tune on it, that thing came alive. it will run pretty close to mine. and he has stock air box, smarty, 4in. exhaust.

i have the quod box x2 right now and was going to add somthing else to it. i thought the smarty jr might be a safe one to choose with out getting the full tranny done to the unlimited.

probally a wise choice. i had the same set up i have now but instead of the superchips i ran a smarty with the revo tune. and it didn't treat my trany very nicely. i dont imagine my right foot had anything to do with that . but it made my trany act wierd. its fine now with the superchips. i can actually get all of the way through the converter now. but destination is who i borrowed the smarty from and he has a built goerend, and his truck runs great with it.