Tranny's out!

Of course not Pink. You have offered me cookies. We are friends for life :)

And besides, I can't ban anyone. I have asked for the ban hammer privilege, but I understand their desire to hold me to opinion only privilege.
I get worked up sometimes. And...
:lolly:

You know you'd feel TERRIBLE if you banned me! Cookies will be on the way next week after the bachelorette party!
Oh silly Boo... :hehe:

If we need to, we can ban one of them.

Possibly, but which one?

Boo, you'd ban me?! :( then who would y'all pick on?!

We would still have Jeff. Not the above mentioned Jeff, but the other one. Then there is flat-bill Phill, most any sledpuller, one of MANY douchebags that only wish they had a penis larger than their pinky, tons of random acts of insult....the list goes on and on. we could do without you for a while. But most gusy seems to liek you, so we shoudl ban the other pink girl truck, or she can make friends real quick and they can ban me.

wait,....that thing actually had enough power to hurt a trans? did you use baking soda instead of ATF?

Possibly, but which one?

We would still have Jeff. Not the above mentioned Jeff, but the other one. Then there is flat-bill Phill, most any sledpuller, one of MANY douchebags that only wish they had a penis larger than their pinky, tons of random acts of insult....the list goes on and on. we could do without you for a while. But most gusy seems to liek you, so we shoudl ban the other pink girl truck, or she can make friends real quick and they can ban me.

Dangit if you ban me then I can't keep reading on here! CompD makes me laugh AND provides useful info... no fair! :lolly:

Mui bueno....or however the hell you spell it.

picture.php

:rockwoot:

I love these thread titles lately.

"Trannys out" or that other one a while ago "Tranny hunting"LOL.

I would have had that tranny out earlier officer, but that he she b!tch was really holding on to the seat.

I say cat fight and the winner staysbif.

catfight.jpg

Pull'em out ladies, lets see whos is bigger. Thats how us guys settle fights:hehe:.

...Creppy random post of the day
0808-0710-2914-4641.jpg

Welcome.

And for what it's worth, my trannys out in my truck also.

I need to go look, I sure hope my tranny is still out in my truck. We have had some thiefs here at work recently

And Welcome!

Back