Trans Am for trade

banshe350

hey guys i have a sharp trans am im thinking about trading away. I will try to upload some pictures...

it is a 93"newer body style" bright red exterior, black leather interior. hardtop, LT1 v-8 with auto tranny. i think around 150k but motor was rebuilt by GM and tranny has been replaced. car is in great condition....i dont think it was ever abused. Just wondering if anyone is interested in a trade.

Located near montrose pa

Picture001.jpg

hey guys i have a sharp trans am im thinking about trading away. I will try to upload some pictures...

it is a 93"newer body style" bright red exterior, black leather interior. hardtop, LT1 v-8 with auto tranny. i think around 150k but motor was rebuilt by GM and tranny has been replaced. car is in great condition....i dont think it was ever abused. Just wondering if anyone is interested in a trade.

Located near montrose pa

all stock??

dont know. possibly a vehicle for the girl friend...but i could use the money for winter. what were you thinking for a trade?

if i lived in the states that car would be gone. good luck with the sale

anyone? Stilll have this car. I just took i off the road for the winter. if it doesent sell im going to have to clean out another spot in the garage for it haha.

Back