TransferFlow Aux Tank/toolbox-for sale

leros

Lookin for Power
Transfer Flow 40 gallon Auxiliary Tank/Tool Box

I have a Tansfer Flow bed mount 40 gallon auxiliary tank tool box combo with the Trax II computerized monitoring system. This tank is in excellent condition and was just installed about five months ago in November. As seen in the pictures, it sits nicely in the bed and is not seen from the street level because it sits just below the bed rails. The black powdercoated exterior is in excellent condition with no scratches and has locking handles with two keys available. The interior of the tool box is also in excellent condition with a custom fit rubber mat on the bottom. The lid has hydraulic lifts to assist in opening the lid and keeping it up while loading, unloading, and filling the fuel nozzle. The pump also has replaceable filters to keep fuel going into your engine nice and clean.

This unit also includes the Trax II computerized fuel monitoring system that monitors the fuel by constantly displaying the levels in the main OEM tank, the aux tank, total gallons, and status (fault codes, norm status, and when pump is on) Included with the sale is the complete wiring harness for the Trax II system, the Trax II computer and display, all the hoses with fittings for the pump, mounting bolts with spacers to mount the tank, and instruction booklet for the Trax II.

The measurements are :
59” wide x 18 1/2” x 20 ¼” tall
Tool box has 5.1 cubic feet of storage

The price of the 40 gallon Tool Box Aux tank combo with the Trax II system sells for $1200. I am asking for $850 firm for the complete setup. Shipping would be costly and I would prefer not to ship the tank so local pick up would be preferred. I am in the Orange County area of So Cal but would drive a reasonable amount of miles to meet someone.

Pictures here:

If interested please email me at: sorel.otis@gmail.com

Thanks,
SteveO

bump and price adjust to $750

123461750.jpg