Transmission

SmokinRamMike

GO NHRDA!
Okay so I think I will be wrapping up the truck this week. To get it from the shop its at to my house I need to drive it instead of a tow truck. So what all do I need to make the transmission run. Not worried about CC or anything special. Just need to drive it from point A to point B.

If at all possible pictures and detailed answers will be great.

Mike

Throttle cable, TV cable, and maybe the TPS. Do a search for the POT mod. Might be able to use that instead of the 12v TPS. Otherwise you should be good to go.

TV cable and hook your stock tps just so it has a reading and that will get you home.How far you going?

If I ahve a chance today I will get some pics of mine. PM me your # and I can sent them from my phone to yours.

I have all the 12v stuff on mine and I finally got it out on the road and confirmed it works today. If you use a 12v TPS I can take some pics of mine and show you how it is set up in the morning.

Awsome, I do already have the TPS, but I am curious to know if I should use the 12v TV cable or stick with my stock cable with whatever modifications is needed.