Traxxas Nitro powered RC trucks

Townsend600

Strong Arm
I have a Traxxas T-Maxx 4x4
with an OS engine .21TM racing engine less then 500cc's of fuel used through it.
Integy MSR8 All aluminum piggy back shocks.
Traxxas all aluminum tuned exhaust
Motor saver intake system
Reverse eliminator
Upgraded brake rotor
I have the pull start and the electric start along with battery and charger,
Comes with two glow plug ingnitors
500cc fuel bottle
Brand new Mega cab body with stack.

Comes with everything needed to play
$400 takes it

Also I have a Traxxas Nitro rustler 2.5 2wd stadium truck
With upgraded Traxxas shocks
aluminum a-arms
two sets of wheels and tires,
both pull start and electric start with battery and charger included.
500cc fuel bottle,
venom temp gauge
No body.

Ready to run
$200

Both trucks come with remote as well

Last edited:
Looks pretty awesome man! Ive got a T-MAXX and an E-MAXX myself. They are fun little trucks for sure! Pretty good price also IMO. Good luck!

I've got almost $1000 in teh T-Maxx and around $500 in the Rustler. I just don't play with em anymore. They sit in my hunting room on the shelf. I had them out the other day and both run perfectly.

It's so much faster then the traxxas 3.3 I strapped my GPS to it one day and saw 60.7mph on flat blacktop with the tmaxx. It has never been used for jumping or bashing. Mainly just playing on gravel and pavement.

Nice rig!... those shocks are awesome! I had one for sale on PSN..... bottom line, when you ship it.. BUY INSURANCE

because I shipped mine UPS, through Office depot, and the tracking info said it never even left the store yet it was nowhere to be found....... took 5 months for them to refund me the $250 I insured it for.... I really miss it to, I had it tuned perfect before I shipped it, and the package included everything need to keep it running and maintained... it burns me some ***** probably stole it... I had a good bit invested in it too, just put a tiger-drive starter on it so the buyer didnt have to play with the pull start.

Heres a look:
http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3633
damn i miss it... almost wish I hadnt even sold it.

oh man that thing looks wonders different than when i had it ... i miss it but i just dont got the time or money to buy it back .... looks wicked though

nice i miss having mine just got to expensive of a hobby and toy. good luck on the sale

Shoot me a PM about you bottom dollar on the Rustler that is what i used to have when i raced the trucks

$375 for the TMaxx. Bottom dollar. Also comes with spare parts, spur gear, old shocks, different valves for the Integy shocks along with a set of 8 extra springs for the shocks. Two glow plug ignitors and charger and stock exhaust system

No. I don't have time to play with it anymore and I'm in the process of getting rid of all my RC toys.

I'd really like a set of train horns

Back