Traxxas revo with O.S. 18 engine rc car

DemonMaestro

I have a traxxas revo with an o.s 18 engine. It is a very nice truck but I am looking to get back into electric. I have a spare body and a tackle box full of parts for it. Also I have a full bottle of 20%nitro for it. I will consider trade for an electric car. Text me or email me 832-668-4147 300.00

I am willing to ship but you have to pay for shipping.
IMG_20100721_080940.jpg

IMG_20100721_080956.jpg

I have a traxxas revo with an o.s 18 engine. It is a very nice truck but I am looking to get back into electric. I have a spare body and a tackle box full of parts for it. Also I have a full bottle of 20%nitro for it. I will consider trade for an electric car. Text me or email me 832-668-4147 300.00

I am willing to ship but you have to pay for shipping.
IMG_20100721_080940.jpg

IMG_20100721_080956.jpg

How much are you asking?

Looks like $300LOL

I have a brand new HPI E Savage Sport that I would consider trading...

I have taken it out of the box and ran it around on the driveway with one set of 2000 mah batteries and realized it was a very short run time... They recommend 3300 mah batts and I don't have the cash to buy new sets of batteries for the truck. It is complete with the box and has never touched the dirt...

PM me if interested...

Irememberedseeingitbefore,buthadahardtimefindingitthesecondtime.Kindablendedrightin.

Irememberedseeingitbefore,buthadahardtimefindingitthesecondtime.Kindablendedrightin.

WOW, that must have been hard to type... LOL:clap:

Did you have to delete the spaces after hitting the space bar, even when you didn't want to???

WOW, that must have been hard to type... LOL:clap:

Did you have to delete the spaces after hitting the space bar, even when you didn't want to???

The first few times. CompD stuck the one space in there for some reason!

ithinkitwouldbeveryhardtotypelikethat.anditkillsmewhenpeoplepostlikethatallthetime!!!

CompD added the space there too!?!?!?! Weird...

ithinkitwouldbeveryhardtotypelikethat.anditkillsmewhenpeoplepostlikethatallthetime!!!

CompD added the space there too!?!?!?! Weird...
I
t
r
i
e
d
t
o
a
d
d
l
o
t
s
o
f
s
p
a
c
e
s
a
n
d
i
t
c
o
r
r
e
c
t
e
d
t
h
e
m

Hey 02HO4x4 hey at least you wont have to pay for shipping ... ur right down the road :rockwoot: and also sorry I am not interested in a savage

Hey 02HO4x4 hey at least you wont have to pay for shipping ... ur right down the road :rockwoot: and also sorry I am not interested in a savage

No prob... just throwing it out there... I have 2 Revos already along with an LST, nitro Savage, HB Lightning, a CEN 4WD nitro Touring car, Nitro 4TEC, and 2 HPI nitro 4WD Touring Cars (one with the drift package installed on it) so we have plenty of RCs here in the house already... We also have the E Savage and a Losi Micro-T electrics... Don't have enough time to play with them...

yea they do but i am also looking at the rc10t4.1. i have a orginal rc10t.. and it still runs and everything.. but its more of a colector thing now..

Back