trouble code problems. dead pedal

lbyler86

i recently bought a 99 dodge 24v and im having a bit of a problem. i plugged a scanner in and got a bunch of codes that i will list in just a second. i noticed my truck was dead pedaling with almost no acceleration and no power, and absolutely no smoke from which before it rolled coal like a chimney. im dumbfounded as to what the problem might be. ive read some posts on here to gimme an idea of what it might be and it seems like it could be the MAP sensor but i looked at that and it seems fine. im also having problems with my gauges and after market gauges. my aftermarket gauges do not turn off with the truck they stay on after i turn the ignition off and the lights. my stock gauges on the dash vary from the oil gauge working then stopping. there is also a toggle switch that connects to the wires going into the MAP sensor or my chip which is a quadzilla. and i believe the guy that had it before used it as a smoke switch. who knows? but if anyone could give me some feedback please do so. thanks

P1693- DTC in PCM
P1488-Auxillary 5 volt supply output too low
P0238-MAP sensor voltage to high
P0522-oil pressure voltage too low
P0177-Water in fuel sensor voltage too low
P1687-no cluster buss messages

I noticed when i bought the truck it had some wiring that looked like it could cause some problems but i never thought it would be this severe. im just trying to figure out the main problems and if i have to replace anything or if i just have to rewire what is causing the problems.:rockwoot: