Truck (Excursion) went back to Ford and have 46 items to sell

leros

Lookin for Power
I turned my 2004 Excursion in on 2/25/10 but in the months before it went back I have been removing everything that I installed on it. I have 46 items to sell, some small, some big. On the large items I would prefer local pick up (I'm in Orange County, Ca) but not opposed to shipping on your dime. The prices I have listed are very fair and firm, payment can be done through Paypal as long as the money is sent as a "gift" instead of "goods" otherwise the buyer needs to add 3% to the price. Or you can send me a check and when it clears I will send item.

If you have any questions on the items please send me a PM and I will get back to you in a timely manner. Or send me an email to: sorel.otis@gmail.com
It might be better to send me an email because the "notification" doesn't always work on the PM.

Below is a link to pictures of all the items listed:
http://www.pbase.com/leros/ford_stuff

Here is the list of the parts:

Power Stroke stuff For Sale
All parts came off 2004 Excursion 6.0L

• SCT Xcal 2 tuner with 5 tunes from Innovative Diesel …$150
• 2003-04 Hypertech PTM 3 position tuner (change on the fly tuner) …$75
• 37x12.50R17 ProComp Extreme AT Tri-ply side walls on polished Robby Gordon Wheels (four mounted plus one brand new rim, all lug nuts) Pretty quiet running, balanced great so very smooth riding- 40K mile tread warranty, great cond, about 15K on tires-Rotated approx every 4K so wear is very even …$900
• Icon/DR 4" lift-shackle drop with drop trackbar bracket, 3” rear blocks, 2 sets u-bolts, two front Bilstein 5150 res shocks, two rear Icon/DR shocks …$500
• Fabtech adjustable trackbar …$100
• One set front leaf springs “V-code” extra ½” short leaf installed (gives an extra ½” of lift to the Ex), removable if not wanted …$150
• One set rear leaf springs “B-code” (partial, need your Ex. Springs to do the custom mod to make them work) …$50
• King front stabilizer with mounting brackets and hardware …$100
• Firestone rear air bags with hoses and brackets (brackets extd for 3” blocks, easily removed if used on stock height) …$150
• MagHytec rear diff cover w/ hardware-6 quart capacity …$150
• MagHytec trans pan w/ hardware-adds 8.3 more quarts than stock …$200
• 2005-07 New Accufab intake elbow …$80
• AutoMeter pillar 3 gauge pod-painted gray (no gauges) …$25
• Smittybuilt aluminum fuel door …$30
• Stainless Steel exhaust tube (cat delete) 3 ½” x 20 ½” …$10
• Stainless Steel exhaust tube (muffler delete) …$10
• 2005 Grille to fit 04 (custom cut to upgrade and to fit 99-04 F-Series and Excursion) ...$75
• GOS Racing headlight wiring harness (brighter lights also fits F-Series up to 2004) …$50
• 3.73 OEM gears front and rear …$100
• Cryo-treated, Gas-ported-Front rotors and Carbon/metallic pads-- Stop your truck fast without warping ART-Applied Rotor Technology brand-cryogenic treated-Fits 99-04 & 05 Excursion ART rotors and pads have been documented to last 125K and still have 50% of life left! Less than 10K miles-rotors still have cross hash marks from when new-$500 just for rotors when new (I will purchase these again for my new truck) …$225
• Helwig 31mm rear sway bar-Bigger and beefier than the stock Excursion bar and the F-Series bar (fits F-Series and Excursion) …$150
• New OEM air filter …$30
• 5 new oil filters and one fuel filter set(upon opening the fuel filter for pictures, found it had one tit broke off but should still work) three Napa Gold, two International …$50 for all
• Upgraded gray 3rd row seat mat and rear cargo mat …$30
• Gray fuse cover (goes below steering wheel) with five lighted switches $15
• 190 amp DC power alternator Black powdercoat (used 5k miles) …$200
• Turbonetics/Spearco intercooler with all four boots (one extra boot), polished stainless steel cold side tube and Chromed hot side tube to match- A must to lower EGT’s while towing or racing-Excellent condition …$1200
• Fumoto valve …$15
• HFCM water separator drain plug …$15
• Wolf Fitted Car cover (like new) …($300 retail) $100
• Caltracs traction bars (with two sets alum bushings) …$150
• Custom rear Ford emblem (alum-made by Billet Badges) anodized black with dark grey letters …$15
• Custom front bump-stop drop brackets …$20
• OEM harmonic balancer …$20
• New trans cooler …$25
• 2004/05 OEM catalytic converter …$100
• New Superlift brand drop pitman arm …$20
• OEM wireless headsets (set of three) for factory DVD player …$80
• FS 2500 oil bypass filter system with SS hoses, custom inlet, 2 new filters …$300
• Superlift True Speed speedometer calibrator –A must product to correct your speedo when running those big tires, has two settings for those that running different tires in the winter …$70
• Billet Aluminum, red anodized oil filter cap with 1/8” NPT for fitting (use for oil pressure or oil temp…$20
• Socket for removing oil filter cap …$10
• Custom oil inlet fill tube for bypass system (eliminates oil return into oil pan drain hole-fitting not included) …$25
• Wheel spacers ¼” thick aluminum …$10
• OEM trackbar …$10
• Tekonsha Prodigy digital trailer brake controller w/ Ford factory harness …$80

Thanks for looking,
SteveO

I wish I could get the wife off the pocket book cause I would take it all off your hands! Good luck with your sale.

any idea if the caltracs would fit an 04 Dually?

I turned my 2004 Excursion in on 2/25/10 but in the months before it went back I have been removing everything that I installed on it. I have 46 items to sell, some small, some big. On the large items I would prefer local pick up (I'm in Orange County, Ca) but not opposed to shipping on your dime. The prices I have listed are very fair and firm, payment can be done through Paypal as long as the money is sent as a "gift" instead of "goods" otherwise the buyer needs to add 3% to the price. Or you can send me a check and when it clears I will send item.

If you have any questions on the items please send me a PM and I will get back to you in a timely manner. Or send me an email to: sorel.otis@gmail.com
It might be better to send me an email because the "notification" doesn't always work on the PM.

Below is a link to pictures of all the items listed:
http://www.pbase.com/leros/ford_stuff

Here is the list of the parts:

Power Stroke stuff For Sale
All parts came off 2004 Excursion 6.0L

• SCT Xcal 2 tuner with 5 tunes from Innovative Diesel …$150 SOLD-PENDING $
• 2003-04 Hypertech PTM 3 position tuner (change on the fly tuner) …$75
• 37x12.50R17 ProComp Extreme AT Tri-ply side walls on polished Robby Gordon Wheels (four mounted plus one brand new rim, all lug nuts) Pretty quiet running, balanced great so very smooth riding- 40K mile tread warranty, great cond, about 15K on tires-Rotated approx every 4K so wear is very even …$900 SOLD
• Icon/DR 4" lift-shackle drop with drop trackbar bracket, 3” rear blocks, 2 sets u-bolts, two front Bilstein 5150 res shocks, two rear Icon/DR shocks …$500
• Fabtech adjustable trackbar …$100 SOLD
• One set front leaf springs “V-code” extra ½” short leaf installed (gives an extra ½” of lift to the Ex), removable if not wanted …$150 SOLD-PENDING $
• One set rear leaf springs “B-code” (partial, need your Ex. Springs to do the custom mod to make them work) …$50 SOLD-PENDIN $
• King front stabilizer with mounting brackets and hardware …$100 SOLD
• Firestone rear air bags with hoses and brackets (brackets extd for 3” blocks, easily removed if used on stock height) …$150 SOLD-PENDING$
• MagHytec rear diff cover w/ hardware-6 quart capacity …$150 SOLD
• MagHytec trans pan w/ hardware-adds 8.3 more quarts than stock …$200 SOLD-PENDING $
• 2005-07 New Accufab intake elbow …$80 SOLD
• AutoMeter pillar 3 gauge pod-painted gray (no gauges) …$25 SOLD-PENDING $
• Smittybuilt aluminum fuel door …$30 SOLD
• Stainless Steel exhaust tube (cat delete) 3 ½” x 20 ½” …$10
• Stainless Steel exhaust tube 4" x 30" (muffler delete) …$10 SOLD-PENDING $
• 2005 Grille to fit 04 (custom cut to upgrade and to fit 99-04 F-Series and Excursion) ...$75 SOLD
• GOS Racing headlight wiring harness (brighter lights also fits F-Series up to 2004) …$50 SOLD
• 3.73 OEM gears front and rear …$100
• Cryo-treated, Gas-ported-Front rotors and Carbon/metallic pads-- Stop your truck fast without warping ART-Applied Rotor Technology brand-cryogenic treated-Fits 99-04 & 05 Excursion ART rotors and pads have been documented to last 125K and still have 50% of life left! Less than 10K miles-rotors still have cross hash marks from when new-$500 just for rotors when new (I will purchase these again for my new truck) …$225 SOLD-PENDING $
• Helwig 31mm rear sway bar-Bigger and beefier than the stock Excursion bar and the F-Series bar (fits F-Series and Excursion) …$150 SOLD
• New OEM air filter …$30
• 5 new oil filters and one fuel filter set(upon opening the fuel filter for pictures, found it had one tit broke off but should still work) three Napa Gold, two International …$50 for all
• Upgraded gray 3rd row seat mat and rear cargo mat …$30
• Gray fuse cover (goes below steering wheel) with five lighted switches $15 SOLD
• 190 amp DC power alternator Black powdercoat (used 5k miles) …$200 SOLD
• Turbonetics/Spearco intercooler with all four boots (one extra boot), polished stainless steel cold side tube and Chromed hot side tube to match- A must to lower EGT’s while towing or racing-Excellent condition …$1200
• Fumoto valve …$15 SOLD
• HFCM water separator drain plug …$15 SOLD
• Wolf Fitted Car cover (like new) …($300 retail) $100 SOLD
• Caltracs traction bars (with two sets alum bushings) …$150 SOLD
• Custom rear Ford emblem (alum-made by Billet Badges) anodized black with dark grey letters …$15 SOLD-PENDING $
• Custom front bump-stop drop brackets …$20 SOLD
• OEM harmonic balancer …$20
• New trans cooler …$25
• 2004/05 OEM catalytic converter …$100 SOLD
• New Superlift brand drop pitman arm …$20
• OEM wireless headsets (set of three) for factory DVD player …$80 SOLD
• FS 2500 oil bypass filter system with SS hoses, custom inlet, 2 new filters …$300 SOLD
• Superlift True Speed speedometer calibrator –A must product to correct your speedo when running those big tires, has two settings for those that running different tires in the winter …$70 SOLD-PENDING $
• Billet Aluminum, red anodized oil filter cap with 1/8” NPT for fitting (use for oil pressure or oil temp…$20
• Socket for removing oil filter cap …$10
• Custom oil inlet fill tube for bypass system (eliminates oil return into oil pan drain hole-fitting not included) …$25
• Wheel spacers ¼” thick aluminum …$10 SOLD
• OEM trackbar …$10
• Tekonsha Prodigy digital trailer brake controller w/ Ford factory harness …$80 SOLD

Thanks for looking,
SteveO

Updated list and answered all PM's/emails. Thanks guys.

• SCT Xcal 2 tuner with 5 tunes from Innovative Diesel …$150 SOLD
2003-04 Hypertech PTM 3 position tuner (change on the fly tuner) …$75
• 37x12.50R17 ProComp Extreme AT Tri-ply side walls on polished Robby Gordon Wheels (four mounted plus one brand new rim, all lug nuts) Pretty quiet running, balanced great so very smooth riding- 40K mile tread warranty, great cond, about 15K on tires-Rotated approx every 4K so wear is very even …$900 SOLD
• Icon/DR 4" lift-shackle drop with drop trackbar bracket, 3” rear blocks, 2 sets u-bolts, two front Bilstein 5150 res shocks, two rear Icon/DR shocks …$500 SOLD
• Fabtech adjustable trackbar …$100 SOLD
• One set front leaf springs “V-code” extra ½” short leaf installed (gives an extra ½” of lift to the Ex), removable if not wanted …$150 SOLD-PENDING $
• One set rear leaf springs “B-code” (partial, need your Ex. Springs to do the custom mod to make them work) …$50 SOLD
• King front stabilizer with mounting brackets and hardware …$100 SOLD
• Firestone rear air bags with hoses and brackets (brackets extd for 3” blocks, easily removed if used on stock height) …$150 SOLD
• MagHytec rear diff cover w/ hardware-6 quart capacity …$150 SOLD
• MagHytec trans pan w/ hardware-adds 8.3 more quarts than stock …$200 SOLD
• 2005-07 New Accufab intake elbow …$80 SOLD
• AutoMeter pillar 3 gauge pod-painted gray (no gauges) …$25 SOLD
• Smittybuilt aluminum fuel door …$30 SOLD
• Stainless Steel exhaust tube (cat delete) 3 ½” x 20 ½” …$10 SOLD
Stainless Steel exhaust tube 4" x 30" (muffler delete) …$10
• 2005 Grille to fit 04 (custom cut to upgrade and to fit 99-04 F-Series and Excursion) ...$75 SOLD
• GOS Racing headlight wiring harness (brighter lights also fits F-Series up to 2004) …$50 SOLD
3.73 OEM gears front and rear …$100
• Cryo-treated, Gas-ported-Front rotors and Carbon/metallic pads-- Stop your truck fast without warping ART-Applied Rotor Technology brand-cryogenic treated-Fits 99-04 & 05 Excursion ART rotors and pads have been documented to last 125K and still have 50% of life left! Less than 10K miles-rotors still have cross hash marks from when new-$500 just for rotors when new (I will purchase these again for my new truck) …$225 SOLD
• Helwig 31mm rear sway bar-Bigger and beefier than the stock Excursion bar and the F-Series bar (fits F-Series and Excursion) …$150 SOLD
New OEM air filter …$30
5 new oil filters and one fuel filter set(upon opening the fuel filter for pictures, found it had one tit broke off but should still work) three Napa Gold, two International …$50 for all
• Upgraded gray 3rd row seat mat and rear cargo mat …$30 SOLD
• Gray fuse cover (goes below steering wheel) with five lighted switches $15 SOLD
• 190 amp DC power alternator Black powdercoat (used 5k miles) …$200 SOLD
Turbonetics/Spearco intercooler with all four boots (one extra boot), polished stainless steel cold side tube and Chromed hot side tube to match- A must to lower EGT’s while towing or racing-Excellent condition …$1200
• Fumoto valve …$15 SOLD
• HFCM water separator drain plug …$15 SOLD
• Wolf Fitted Car cover (like new) …($300 retail) $100 SOLD
• Caltracs traction bars (with two sets alum bushings) …$150 SOLD
• Custom rear Ford emblem (alum-made by Billet Badges) anodized black with dark grey letters …$15 SOLD
• Custom front bump-stop drop brackets …$20 SOLD
• OEM harmonic balancer …$20 SOLD
New trans cooler …$25
• 2004/05 OEM catalytic converter …$100 SOLD
• New Superlift brand drop pitman arm …$20 SOLD
• OEM wireless headsets (set of three) for factory DVD player …$80 SOLD
• FS 2500 oil bypass filter system with SS hoses, custom inlet, 2 new filters …$300 SOLD
• Superlift True Speed speedometer calibrator –A must product to correct your speedo when running those big tires, has two settings for those that running different tires in the winter …$70 SOLD
Billet Aluminum, red anodized oil filter cap with 1/8” NPT for fitting (made by Filtration Solutions-FS2500 use for oil pressure or oil temp)…$20
• Socket for removing oil filter cap …$10 SOLD-PENDING $
Custom oil inlet fill tube for bypass system (eliminates oil return into oil pan drain hole-fitting not included) …$25
• Wheel spacers ¼” thick aluminum …$10 SOLD
OEM trackbar …$10
• Tekonsha Prodigy digital trailer brake controller w/ Ford factory harness …$80 SOLD

All PM's and emails answered. List updated and items still for sale in orange.

There is a great Spearco intercooler here, from the factory it comes with just the cold side tube. I am selling it with BOTH tubes and all four boots. A great way to lower your EGT's while towing or racing. This intercooler is ingreat condition.

122505351.jpg