Truck For Sale

CumminsCowboy97

I've got a 1992 Ford Bronco full size only 126,000 original miles on it(cant beat that) its got power windows power locks power steering auto trans. a/c heat c/c 4x4(works real good for pullin chevy's out):kick: good tires(31-10.5-15) aluminum modular wheels(15x8) true duals with straight pipes, she's got everything you need to pull a trailer. its all black with a gray interior truck runs great has a mild shift kit in it for towing. I've owned the truck since i was fifteen drove it everyday and did some mild offroading on the weekends with it. We just bought a goose neck and thats why i got the dodge to pull the trailer to different shows or to pick up some extra $$ on the side. I was askin $3500 obo but any reasonable offers we'll be taken into consideration. if you need any more information PM me and if you need to know anything else just let me know.
Dan

Post some pics on here. I might be interested. 302 or 351?

it had a 302 in it we have an auto auction every thursday night in felton(bout 2 miles from my house) and i took it down there and sold it/basically gave it away:kick:, sorry bud. wish i wouldve seen this post earlier.... i got a ten foot stock trailer if you're interested in that if you are or know anyone that is let me know and i'll post a picture of it on here