Truck is getting graphics

Bye Now

Sponsor
Here are some of the photos that Danny (Taylor) has sent me of the graphics on my 06 Dodge. It's hard to get a good idea of what the outcome will be because of all the tape & paper. With the scales & devil tails whipping through it it will certainly live up to it's name "She-Devil" :hehe:

TSPerformance018.jpg

TSPerformance012.jpg

TSPerformance008.jpg

I'll post photos as I get them from Danny.

Sheila

Amish Elegance said:
Adopt me.

I saw you had posted and was expecting you to say something about my "She Devil" truck and how the name fits :hehe: LOL

Wow should look pretty good when done-lookin forward to more pics when its all done and polished up!

I like it! Can't wait to see how it turns out for ya Sheila.....!!!

Just got new photos. You can make more of it today... oops just noticed I am under Dennis' name.

Sheila

Carl_Casper_2006_206.jpg

TSPerformance_21.jpg

TSPerformance_20.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a couple more. It still has to be outlined in black. Lookin like a true "She-Devil" truck. :hehe:

Carl_Casper_2006_204.jpg

Carl_Casper_2006_205.jpg

Last edited:
That is a talent that a person is born with. I wish I could do that. I could work all my natural life & never get close. Great job.

Thanks guys! I've picked out everything on the truck. The truck itself, the step bars, the wheels & tires, and the paint. I just ordered a set of BD Twins & an intercooler for it. It has been fun fixing this one up.

Sheila

Shiela....my jaw is on the floor..........I can't wait to see it in person :rockwoot: