Truck shopping

Well the first truck on Craigslist was alright but just wasn't quite clean enough for me and I wasn't crazy about it.

The second red truck was a total ragged out POS. Whoever buys that thing is gonna get screwed. CELs on, dents in it, a/c line was broken in half for who knows how long cause the ends were rusting. Also white smoked and rough start up. Transmission felt bad. Passed on it quick.

Third truck at dieselsintexas was more than I wanted to spend so I was hesitant, but man was it clean. One owner vehicle, older couple had it. Drove great, rand great. Body and interior was great. Brand new spray in bedliner with lifetime warranty. He also ordered me a set of toyo AT2 287/75/17 load range E for wholesale price installed at $884. It's all completely stock.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426966103.880464.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thx guys. Yeah I'm pretty excited to see how I enjoy this CR technology.

It's been a week, how are you liking the CR?

I've often considered selling my Duramax to get one like this or a mega cab, but I just don't know enough about CR motors and I dreaded towing with the 47RE in my 1997.

So far I like it, but I have barely driven it actually. My wife is driving it all over while I'm at work and she likes it.

Back