Trucks back together, electric issues!!

Cozze44

Junkman
Got my truck all back together, took a couple months off for Snowboarding, but i'm at the point where I gotta get this thing done. Truck runs great, goes down the road just fine... Only issue is when I start the truck up, all gauges come up normal and everything reads fine, but after about 30 seconds of running, the odometer starts blinking, the door chime goes off and every gauge on the cluster goes dead. I'm getting no BUS codes, and CCD on overhead. Ive searched all over, but I dont see anyone having a cluster that works for a little bit, than goes dead... Anyone shed some light on this? Thanks.

You check your fuses?

Yea that was the first thing I did.. Idk if anyone knows if they make different interior fuse boxes, from what i can tell, everyone i've put side by side, pins out the same...

Update, went through most of the connections for the bus circuit, everything seemed to be just fine. After doing some research, I did not know there is more than one type of Timing and Alarm Modules. The fully loaded trucks require the Premium Version, So I have one coming this wed! Really crossing my fingers that this fixes my issue.