true 900+ hp daily drivers

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
Fuel only no BS 900+ rwhp daily drivers.
How many of y'all are out there ?

7-750 hp DD's have become the norm it seems.
900 is where I'd say you have to be a little bit insane to drive it every day...so how many people actually do it ?

I know there's a ton of 900+ hp nitrous trucks....but those are probably closer to 750ish in DD trim. I love nitrous don't get me wrong....but I'm looking for fuel only crazy bastards driving big power every day.

I know of a few truck around here.....

Jon Swartsengruber drives his 916 hp fuel only D-max on the street and i know Ric Scriminger does it from time to time.

i dont think Ill be in the 900 range with my build up due to the 2.6 charger, but what ever it is, Ill be driving it all the time!!!

There's 2 in texas I know of. I think they are detuned on street though. Hopeing mine hits 900 by april. Dd also

there would prob. be alot more if sled pulling didnt restrict turbo size... I think a 2.6 can make at most about 700 on fuel.

John Porterfield drives 800ishhp 12v around the country several times a year and drives it everywhere.

I dont buy a 900+ daily driver on fuel only. It would have to have a large set of twins to produce those numbers on fuel and I dont know how streetable it would be

A real good friend of mine drives his dyno backed 840hp fuel only common rail everyday. I know its not quite 900+, but its close and should be over 900 here very soon. Its also his only truck...

Last edited:
I dont buy a 900+ daily driver on fuel only. It would have to have a large set of twins to produce those numbers on fuel and I dont know how streetable it would be

so what, twins make it even easier to drive it at that power because it will spool better.

Lloyd Mills has done around 800 on fuel only (1300 with spray) in his 05 and not only does he daily drive it, he used it for work, and pulled another CR truck on a trailer from Maryland to Bowling Green, Ky last year for the TS event. He laid down over 1,000hp on the spray with a slipping clutch and then towed the other truck back home again.

Here is the thing about 900hp fuel only trucks. they lay down 900 on max settings but most of them are smart enough to turn them back to 600-700hp for DD to save on parts, tires, and trying to keep them shiney side up.

Tim Barber 1000+ fuel only and correct me if im wrong but i think Lloyd Mills is very close if not 900 on fuel only. And John P is very high 800's. Didnt Maddog daily drive his truck at over 1000 fuel only also?

the Browns, Rob (onetun) and myself, not really daily drivers but driven often.
but its not like i drive around all turned up.

A truck that I built (with a little wrenching help) and some head work by Hamilton Diesel is driven every day 70+ miles a day here in Texas and even in our HOT! summers it is his only truck and he usually drives it around on Level 9 on the Smarty TNT-R the only way he detunes is he turns the MP-8 off the truck has made manny runs over 900hp on the Smarty onlt and adds more with the MP-8 His only draw back is he is having tranny issues with a G-56 as for turning it down I don't think you can turn it down under 750hp, it also gets 20+ mpg. On kill it is north of 925 some where out there if the tranny won't blow (AGAIN).

Here is the thing about 900hp fuel only trucks. they lay down 900 on max settings but most of them are smart enough to turn them back to 600-700hp for DD to save on parts, tires, and trying to keep them shiney side up.

you get the shinny side down at 300 stock hp. trucks not making 900hp cruising down the highway at 55mph.

I have driven 2000 miles so far, Smarty on 3 and MP8 - 856 uncorrected at 3000ft 248 dynojet.

Am I making this on the street doubtful, can I yes once in a while with lots of road and no heat.

haha where's all the big power 12V's at?

I've probably got the least power award, btw

Back