true 900+ hp daily drivers

A truck that I built (with a little wrenching help) and some head work by Hamilton Diesel is driven every day 70+ miles a day here in Texas and even in our HOT! summers it is his only truck and he usually drives it around on Level 9 on the Smarty TNT-R the only way he detunes is he turns the MP-8 off the truck has made manny runs over 900hp on the Smarty onlt and adds more with the MP-8 His only draw back is he is having tranny issues with a G-56 as for turning it down I don't think you can turn it down under 750hp, it also gets 20+ mpg. On kill it is north of 925 some where out there if the tranny won't blow (AGAIN).

Viva project cholo! I work with the guy and its been on the job site every day. Up until he blew 6th gear to shreds it was daily driven on level 9 on the smarty. Now its on level 3 till he figures out what to do about the tranny. The truck is smoother and cleaner around town than mine is.

Lenny Reed made over 900 hp on fuel with his common rail that he daily drives.

A truck that I built (with a little wrenching help) and some head work by Hamilton Diesel is driven every day 70+ miles a day here in Texas and even in our HOT! summers it is his only truck and he usually drives it around on Level 9 on the Smarty TNT-R the only way he detunes is he turns the MP-8 off the truck has made manny runs over 900hp on the Smarty onlt and adds more with the MP-8 His only draw back is he is having tranny issues with a G-56 as for turning it down I don't think you can turn it down under 750hp, it also gets 20+ mpg. On kill it is north of 925 some where out there if the tranny won't blow (AGAIN).

LOL sorry dude, i seriously doubt hes making 750 on injectors only.

LOL sorry dude, i seriously doubt hes making 750 on injectors only.

erick was pretty close to those numbers on injectors only i believe. he was driving his truck every day till the dyno day and it made 1138 on fuel.

is robert (k.frog) up there 800-900 range? i know II put a race twin setup on his truck..

Fuel only no BS 900+ rwhp daily drivers.
How many of y'all are out there ?

This is easy, 0(ZERO)

Now there is a whole bunch of dyno distorters out there. In fact, I heard of one today nearby, that has 1800 HP on the street. Must have bought parts from Texas?
LMFAO!! I love this forum!:hehe::hehe::hehe:

I was well over 800 HP on fuel with a SB 66. I am fairly confident that I will be well over 900 on fuel when I get some turbo help. I drive my truck, but really not often... I find that a high HP truck isnt actually all that fun to drive. Until you get on the track

Kevin

I was well over 800 HP on fuel with a SB 66. I am fairly confident that I will be well over 900 on fuel when I get some turbo help. I drive my truck, but really not often... I find that a high HP truck isnt actually all that fun to drive. Until you get on the track

Kevin

Kevin, Nathan will hook you up. need to lose the spray though, or maybe you can convince me otherwise when we come up:Cheer:

Yeah Nathan is telling me that he has some real super something for me, and 4 digit on #2

I think then I would just use my little tiny shot just to get out of the hole,,,, and then again,, maybe not even that,,, see how it all spools... Im super excited...

Looking forward to seeing you guys

Kevin

you cr guys are the only ones who are going to do it. mine should be knocking on the door of 600 and its absolutely hateful to drive just on the injectors. and the fuel mileage is terrible. like 4-5 mpg, and i dont see a p pump truck having any manners at all either. thats one thing you guys can enjoy about those cackling common rails.... yuck!!:kick::hehe:

Not saying your lying but how in the hell does he get 20 mpg with that setup, i;m sure everybody on here would love to know that one, so we all could have insane hp on tap and great mileage to boot

900hp is more than enough power for everyday drivin dont ya say? :woohoo:

No.

With only Flux 5s it was making 989 to the ground with no smoke (well it would smoke on launch). Slight haze at idle, not as bad as I thought it would be. On injectors only, i think it was close to 570 or so. Once you turned up the programming, it was totally different.

you cr guys are the only ones who are going to do it. mine should be knocking on the door of 600 and its absolutely hateful to drive just on the injectors. and the fuel mileage is terrible. like 4-5 mpg, and i dont see a p pump truck having any manners at all either. thats one thing you guys can enjoy about those cackling common rails.... yuck!!:kick::hehe:

i know acouple guys running dual Valet switches on 12v's that are streetable

Back