Trusted Performance

FaSSt9602

I bought the stage 1 fuel kit with the fixed orifice return line for my truck recently. Due to the fact that Chad and Andy have been kickin' ars selling these kits, the return lines were out of stock. Chad was so apologetic about the whole thing, so he sent me the stage 1 kit to start (which is a bad ass kit in itself), and since I wasn't looking forward to doing the lines on the back of the heads, it wasn't a huge deal that I didn't have that portion of the kit.

So as my life would go, Tuesday I take my truck into the dealer because I was puking coolant badly, and by Wednesday morning, I was told that my HG's were gone and they would be lifting the cab by that afternoon! In a panic I emailed Chad to see if the hard lines were done so I could have the dealer put them on while the cab was off. Long story short, Chad went to the machine shop at 4:30 on Wednesday night, sat there until six waiting for them to finish and test my lines, busted his ass to get to UPS before the cutoff, and got them out to me next day air! Now THAT is customer service! :rockwoot:

Bad news, when I got the lines the next day, I took them to the dealer, only for them to tell me they ran another test and the tech thought it was the coolant cap...again, so no HG's this time, and no pulling the cab! All is not lost...I also had a rear main seal leak that they fixed, so they still put them in anyway while the had the transmission out (or engine, not sure which route they took).

Just wanted to share my experiences with a great company. The kits look sweet and the quality is top notch! Going to be adding their remote oil/fuel kit here in the near future and I cannot wait to see what else they have coming out! :evil

They are superb when It come to service!! chad is one that will deff. go out of his way to make things happen!!!!

you will be impressed to see whats going to come out of that shop in the near months!!!!!! TRUST ME!!!

Here are some pics of some of the components. I still need to try and snap a shot of the fixed orifice block...

IMG_0612.JPG

IMG_0613.JPG

True -6 (3/8") hard lines!!!
IMG_0616.JPG

Nice full flow banjo!
IMG_0618.JPG

Stage 1 kit -6 all the way!
IMG_0619.JPG

Kit minus the block and lines. Even comes with new bolts with studs to mount the hard line.
IMG_0620.JPG

And just because, a modified VGT that I am going to try out!
IMG_0624.JPG

I will post the pics of the pretty orifice block once I get a chance!

Yea, not sure what it going on with the pictures...they worked last night. I might have reached my limit on bandwidth or something! HA

In case they don't come back up, here is a link

Back