Truxus STS 13.5X33X16 Bias

Patriot

Novist
tires have been on my pulling truck and are in almost new condition. They have only seen the pulling tracks around central Missouri and Indiana. I am looking for $1100.00 for wheels and tires. The wheels are in great shape also. I would be interested in a traded for BFG's 12.5X35X16 mud terrain for my pulling truck. Or I would consider a set of pit bulls growlers also that are 12.5X35X16.
I can be reached via text or call. 314.402.2389 ATT mobil.
new pic 053.jpg

new pic 054.jpg

truxus 1.jpg

truxus.jpgThese

I will separate tires from wheels. But the price will only come down a 100.00 New they cost 1450.00 plus. I am just trying to clean my gurage out.

Yes that was with rims.
I just looked up the tires on line and they go for 261.00ea. that does not include shipping.
800.00 without wheels. that is a 244.00 savings from buying new. Why spend the extra money for new when you can spend it elsewhere for power or GO GO PARTS. I may separate, but I really would like to sell them as a set. It is harder to sell a pair at a time. I can also deliver within 60 miles of Washington, Missouri. Or you can pick them up or find a ride for them. Thanks. If you want the wheels they will be for sale too.

I can find out. Where in Alberta? Do you have a address that I can give one of the shipping companies to find out? Thanks

The tire in the picture the best looking of the 4? 1 of the outside is cracked all to hell and the rest are pictures of the inside.

No, all the tires are in really great shape. Just only needed to take pictures of one to show what type they were. All 4 tires may have 20 hooks or so on them. the depth of the tread is almost new.
And for the bolt pattern. All I know is that they will fit a chevy or dodge. Two of them that is. The other two that are identical to them and on my truck, fit a ford metric pattern.

So your saying the sidewall in that picture is in "great shape "?? Those aren't cracks going down the whole center of that tire?

I see what you are talking about. They are surface cracks. Cosmetically they may look bad in the picture. But they are in great shape.