Scheid Diesel Extravaganza

Crossroads Dragway - Terre Haute,IN

October 7th & 8th

Rudy’s Fall Diesel Jam

Piedmont Dragway, Julian, NC

December 9th*

Season Awards Banquet

Wyndham West, Indianapolis,IN

thank god the awards banquet isnt at that sweet brickyard hotel , where you could judge the windchill factor from inside the bathroom .

Beech Bend is tough to get a great surface on with eleventybillion ET trucks with Mud tires. I still giggle at the 4wd folks that complained about it a few years back when the Wild Street door cars were hooking just fine and running 5.20's.

Wouldn't it just be easier to say at the start, "No mud tires" or something like that, and then enforce it at Tech???

Beech Bend is tough to get a great surface on with eleventybillion ET trucks with Mud tires. I still giggle at the 4wd folks that complained about it a few years back when the Wild Street door cars were hooking just fine and running 5.20's.

What do you want people to do? Act like racers, setup suspensions and chassis? Stupid crap like that?

I wouldn't want to have to cater to the needs of the event. You have to have enthusiasts and pros both at the same event for spectator value, and the power levels don't get along with the same setup.
The other side of this is people don't want to have to throw 150k at a toy to be able to race these events.

It's a rock and a hard place.

Back