ts mp 8 on a 6.0

bones

certified n bovine defctn
well i have tried alot of different chips and tuners on my truck.most were either to much stress on the drive train or to little power to make a difference.i had an mp8 on my dodge truck and since i am using the c5 from va i no longer needed it so i sent it back t dennis and had him reflash it to fit my 6.0.i tell you i am the happiest with this chip of aything that i have ever put on a 6.0.i dont race or hot rod this truck i drive ,work and tow heavy most every day.i have tried the edge,sct tuned by innovative,the bdog,the diablo,quadzilla and a superchip.all were nice products but not exactly what i was looking for.this mp8 provides decent towing power with out a lot of banging and slamming in the tranny.i run it on about 60-65 percent and my fuel economy has went up 1.5 gallons and my egts never go above 900 post turbo.now i live in the flat lands so mountains could bring some more heat into play.if some one is looking for a chip wit a little more umph and mileage and not trying to blow a bunch of smoke and bang tranny shifts the mp8 is worth trying....

I have read quite a few stories from people with similar experiences. If you are looking for a safe, mile tune I think the TS may make many folks happy

Good info.

May I ask why the thermocouple post turbo?

I've moved mine pre and post before...currently have them both pre turbo. Pretty big difference in temps pre vs. post at times.

ive always run pyro post turbo evenon the 05 dodge.i figure about 300-35 degree diff in pro and post

Back