TS Performance MPD monitor with Heads Up Display

Micheal Tomac

been pulling forever
New in Box, TS Performance MPD monitor with Heads Up Display

Fits the following:
1999-2007 Ford Powerdstroke 7.3L & 6.0L
1998.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L 24v & CR
2001-2007 Chevy Duramax LB7, LLY, LBZ

Heads up Display allows user to select one feature at a time to be displayed on vehical's windshield. No more taking eyes off of the road to check your gauges. No more trying to find a spot so you can see your gauges or monitor. Switch Heads up features on the go!

• Features: EGT's, Boost, Fuel Pressure, RPM's
  • Stores minimum and maximums of each feature.
  • Able to reset on the fly
  • Adjustable brightness levels.
  • Mount included to mount on the windshield
  • Comes complete with EGT Probe and wiring harness for clean install
  • Installation instructions are Included

$400 + S&H

new lower price

$350 + S&h

Attachments

• mpd.JPG
    mpd.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Dude, thats a great price, for a killer product. I love mine. Why are you getting rid of it?

Boost is read from the map sensor and the duramax map sensor doesn't go high enough for 50+ psi of boost.

Same on the Ford. I use mine to recall rpm's and egt's. Great product!

Buddy of mine just bought a 03 with 31k original miles it has a Hypertech on it could you give me some details about this to pass on to him! thank you

That is a pretty sweet product, Mike, how was the visibility during the day/bright light times?

JFlagg said:
That is a pretty sweet product, Mike, how was the visibility during the day/bright light times?

You can easily adjust the brightness of the Heads Up Display and the monitor (separately) to adjust them for daytime or night time driving.

Man you'll like it..I love mine. I have a little trouble with the Heads up display in direct sunlight, But then again who doesn't with anything?

could someone please post a pic of the display reflected on the windshield?? I may consider this in the future. Seems "fun" at the very least.

Thanks

They give you a small piece of tint if you want to use it to make it easier to view.

8-27-06_TS_Performance_MPD_with_HUD_081_Large_.jpg

Shakey handed pics...but you get the idea.
I have mine displayed right at eye level:
DSC01425_Medium_.JPG

DSC01419_Medium_.JPG