TS Performance Outlaw's Wild Street Class May 13th

Dennis Perry

Banned
Wild-Street-Class-WEB-SAFE.png

Rules:

Wild Street

Wild Street Rules & Info. 2011

1. Door cars only * Heads Up * 400 Pro Tree * 1/8 mile * Race Entry fee of $100 will be collected at the gate * Total entry fees collected will be paid out as purse. * Wild Street will park and be teched in the oval track area. * Two qualifying sessions will be run and cars will then be placed on a pro ladder.

2. Tire size limited to 28 X 10.5 non W slick or 275 X 60 drag radial or 28 x 11.5 et street.

3. Power adder is limited to one stage of nitrous on plate or fogger, if fogger is used an additional 50lbs. must be added. If car is equipped with 2nd kit it must be capped off.

4. Cast intake only.

5. 4 link or ladder bar cars allowed. Coil overs are allowed, coil can be moved inward for tire clearance. Mini tubs are allowed. No whellie bars. Stock firewall and factory front frame rails are required.

6. Fiberglass is limited to hood, bumpers, and deck lid. No lexan allowed except for trucks with rear roll bar exit.

7. Must have stock appearing interior with two racing seats.

8. Rear wings allowed.

9. Small block N/A - weight with driver 2600

Small block NOS - weight with driver 3000 with non conventional heads * 2900 with conventional heads

Small block with Turbo up to 88mm - weight with driver 3300

Small block with blower - weight with driver 3200

Big block N/A - weight with driver 2800

Big block NOS _ weight with driver 3300 with non conventional heads * 3200 with conventional heads

10. One carb only on NOS combo's.

11. N/A cars must add 50lbs. for additional carbs. If sheet metal intake is used 50lbs. must also be added.

12. No reducers in the turbo true size only.

13. No boosted big blocks allowed.

1-22-11 Rules are subject to change.

Rules:

Wild Street Rules & Info. 2011

1. Door cars only

4. Cast intake only.

No lexan allowed except for trucks with rear roll bar exit.

If sheet metal intake is used 50lbs. must also be added.

12. No reducers in the turbo true size only.

13. No boosted big blocks allowed.

So:

"door vehicles" only?
Cast or fabricated intake?
Any fuel type?
Small block/big block displacement?
No protrusion rule? :)

Obviously you missed last year. I ran that class then too!
I did. Wasn't the drag strip under water last year? I love the TS event. Just be careful, having gasser trash is almost as bad as having a concert at the event:hehe:.. Ok maybe not that bad$.02..

If your like me and a drag racing fan then you like drag racing no matter what fuel they burn, I just happen to like diesel better but love anything thats fast! Sounds like a good class can't wait!!!

Last edited:
well i saw them last year and it was awesome. ten five cars are awesome and a great addition to a ts outlaw event. i think its a good idea and a great way to introduce some people to diesel powersports that would not come to the diesel event normally and get people hooked on a 5500-6000lb diesel truck go into the 8's in the quarter( if thats not already been accomplished). anyway its a good idea and outlaw 10.5 cars are not gasser trash. my .02

There was some badass cars last year, and I really enjoyed it broke the event up better it kept you on the edge of your seat,

Some of the trucks is like watching the same ol thing over and over again

Back