TS Performance

vmax.42g

Banned
Which of these would be best to use for a 6 position chip? I'll be doing mostly driving in the city with occasional light trailer pulling. I want my truck to be fast and to be able to dump smoke, but run good without having to worry about hurting my transmission. I have a AFE cold air intake with a 3.5in straight pipe.

-stock
-economy
-tow
-heavy tow
-daily driver
-performance
-sled pulling
-drag racing
-lope idle
-valet
-smoke tun
-high idle
-whisper tune

It's stupid to want tunes that dump smoke all the time. Makes diesels in general look bad to the rest of the population.

Leave this site immediately if you know what's good for you

sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using tapatalk

You might want to get some smoker stacks. That way everyone can see just how bad ass you are with all that smoke.

Well ya see the thing is, i won't be able to go dump smoke on pedestrians if i have stacks.

Come on guys. Hes just lookin for answers. If you want smoke. Just take a plastic bag, and wrap it around you air filter. It will save you a bunch of money you could use somewhere else. You can get the bag at most, or all convinent stores, or grocery stores. If you really want a smoke show. Put the plastic bag on there, then put your Flat Bill hat over that!:st:

i would put the chip on the performace setting. I wouldn't put the bag over the airfilter though. Yes, it would help you smoke, but it does that by limiting the amount of air to burn your fuel, which ultimately means less power.

:doh:

sent from my cellular deevice using Tapatalk

Help me dear lord as I have lost all remorse toward the ignorant and stupid.
let not the blind lead the crippled, my hammer, yeah must swing for the betterment of the flock, but with this banishment we may lose much entertainment.
lord guide my swing, and thy bidding will be done.

Back