TS Shirts

Bye Now

Sponsor
Event Shirts will be on sale both days. I dont have pics of them yet, but I promise they will be super cool :). We will also have the 2010 TS Event DVD on Sale. The DVD turned out awesome with lots of sled pull and drag race action. It also contains lots of interviews with both the sponsors and the participants. So be sure and get your copy at the event.

We have a couple of new shirt designs in. If you would like one call Brittany here at TS 270-746-9999. They are $18.00 + shipping.

Girls Ringer Blk/Red - SM, MED, LRG

Mens Skull logo front only - MED, LRG, XL, 2X

Mens WE ARE DIESEL front and skull logo on back - MED, LRG, XL & 2X.

Last edited:
We have the following sizes left in the 2010 TS Outlaw Event shirts. If you would like one call Brittany 270-746-9999. $10 plus shipping

Small & Medium ladies pink
XL Mens Black

Those look AWESOME!

I'll be ordering for the Bride and Myself!

Still have the small pink 2010 t shirts left? My girlfriend lost hers in a house fire last year and misses it cuz all her friends have them. We will also be buying 2011 shirts at the event!

Still have the small pink 2010 t shirts left? My girlfriend lost hers in a house fire last year and misses it cuz all her friends have them. We will also be buying 2011 shirts at the event!

Yes we still have small pink.

Ok she will be so excited!!! any chance if I have her call and place an order for one tomarrow that we could just pick it up at the outlaw drags? If not we can have it shipped also.

Back