TS Sled Pulling Rule Reminder!

wideopen

Slum Lord
Exhaust:
All vehicles must be equipped to direct exhaust upward. Two 3/8 inch diameter bolts must be placed through the exhaust pipe in a cross pattern within one inch of each other, within 12” of the turbo.

That is all.:thankyou2:

So what if I don't get time to get this done? Is there a 1 time pass to use or anything?

Do the 3/8 bolts have to have a 1/8in protrusion?:hehe::hehe::hehe:

When you say bolt...does that mean the threaded kind?
And do I have to use a nut on one end?
What about all thread? It's kind of a bolt...but not quite.
I think there's too many grey areas in that rule so I'm gonna show up without it done and cry instead.

^ haha.

I'm gonna make a bunch of 4-5 and 5-6 90*s with bolts in them and sell em for $50 bucks a pop. I'll corner the market!!

When you say bolt...does that mean the threaded kind?
And do I have to use a nut on one end?
What about all thread? It's kind of a bolt...but not quite.
I think there's too many grey areas in that rule so I'm gonna show up without it done and cry instead.

With a long piece of all thread. You will not have the room to install it within 12 inches of the turbo. Surely installing it through the exhaust tip will do. I mean its only 1 pull.

phil, does this mean i need cross bolts on my cooler? do my beer cans need to point upward? this is all so confusing

phil, does this mean i need cross bolts on my cooler? do my beer cans need to point upward? this is all so confusing

Correct, I will be inspecting all Coolers! Offenders will be Dealt with Swiftly by the CompD staff. :rules:

there will be a couple in there for you....more depending on my distance to the bikini stage.

If a certain employee of a certain fuel pump company sent a certain moderator a p.m. about said thread and said poster not being a site sponsor of CompD, said employee could corner the market once again. :hehe:

I also accept beer as bribes!

Touche! Don't laugh when you reach in my cooler and grab a PBR Light!:rockwoot::Cheer: