tst comp or edge comp/drag

obd

I have both, but I the tst feels like it fuels harder. It's gonna be a strickly pulling truck soon, but I dont want to sell the wrong one. Could use some help I'm still learning.

You will probably need more RPM than the tst or edge comp can provide. Just keep in mind that the tst is a fuel only box and the edge is fuel and timing.

Tst/smarty stack works real well. But if your turning it into a puller, some have stacked the redline an drag comp together. Redline lets you turn 4k or more an rpm's is what you need for pulling.

what kind of rpms can the tst comp turn? Where could i get one at

what kind of rpms can the tst comp turn? Where could i get one at

It is supposed to fuel to 4k, but I have heard guys only getting 3600 out of it.

tstproducts.com is the homepage.

I could turn 4k out of mine. Not to hijack, but yoshi I talked to you a few days ago an I got a tst comp for sale.

i just read alot about the drag and I just didn't want to kick myself for selling the drag. I have the tst smarty stack right now and I luv it. I will have to see what rpm's I turn i never realy payed that much attention to it. Thnxs for yalls help.

I could turn 4k out of mine. Not to hijack, but yoshi I talked to you a few days ago an I got a tst comp for sale.

You could get 4k out of your tst? I never heard of anyone actually getting those rpm's, is it stacked with anything?

ive been told you can do a three way stack with the tst comp edge ez and a smarty i was told this was the ultimate combo my tst comp with a barrowed smarty made 964ft lb tq and 396 hp on level six of nine that was before i got the big line kit from the filter to the injection pump she was starvin for fuel any setting higher the tst fuels hard really hard oh and that is with a stock tranny which later made it known it wasnt goin to last much longer

02 cummins

I have the tst comp box and the ez box stacked together always, and when im hooked to the sled i add the smarty on level 8 and its the most amazing power combo ive ever ran.