TST

ChaseN

Jobless/Truckless
how much smoke should i see with my TST R49?

i'm having new tranny put in next couple weeks, just waiting on my "settlement" to get here.

With what I see in your signature I don't think you will see much smoke. You can probably turn it up, especially on the torque number, and get some smoke. But with my TST and EZ only I don't have any execessive smoke.

ChaseN said:
how much smoke should i see with my TST R49?

i'm having new tranny put in next couple weeks, just waiting on my "settlement" to get here.

You're probably already aware, but make sure your truck is not an '06.5 if you're running a TST.

why's that matter?
it was made in 12/05 so it is beginning of 06, but whats wrong with late 06?

ChaseN said:
why's that matter?

TST doesn't work on 06.5 and 07. major engine damage can occur. Just ask Triton LOL

973604x4 said:
TST doesn't work on 06.5 and 07. major engine damage can occur. Just ask Triton LOL

That's only if it's taken over 2/2 which I never did. Beside, the box worked on my truck. It was hit and miss as to which trucks it worked on. My foot is what blew my truck LOL

ChaseN said:
why's that matter?

The ECM was change for the 6/06 models and TST had/has trouble figuring out the new computer. I think they gave up all together and are working on 6/7's now. The rail pressure is all that didn't work on mine but, I discontinued it's use just in case. I sure miss it !

triton said:
I think they gave up all together and are working on 6/7's now.

I called them today and they said theyre working on it and hoping maybe by January theyll have it ready...if I was a bettin man Id bet that it wont be out then, but maybe theyre fairly close to gettin it nailed; hopefully next spring maybe?? Im hopin...I didnt talk to Mark; have no idea who I was talkin to