Tuckahoe Pull 10/24

Easternshoreman

Last pull of the year at Tcukahoe in Easton, MD. We will be running classes the same as usual. See our rules at tuckahoesteam.org. Registration and tech will begin at 10:00. Pull at 12:00. We will be using the same Small Sled as usual. $5.00 per car spectator fee. Plenty of good food and restrooms on show grounds. We also will be pulling Mini- Modified tractors, 11,000 lb. Interstate Pro- Farm, and Possibly a 7,000lb Hot- Stock Tractor class. For more Info. John (410) 463- 1897 or David (410) 822- 7479. Hope to see you there

About the same as we usually run, but not set in stone yet. might mix it up a little bit to let the hot diesels run earleir. Whats everyone think?

yea that wood be nice, its a long day when we have to wait till the end, and its muzzleloader season so. any trophys or money?

trophies. Sponsors for cash payouts are almost non existent for us in the fall. Most companies have already spent their budget, if they had one this year.

yea i understand, could you let us know when you decide on a running order.

This is subject to change, tentative running order will be: Stock Gas, 2.6 Diesel, 7,000 Hot Stock Tractors, Pro Street Gas, 2.8 Diesel, 11,000 Pro- Farm Tractors, Stock Diesel, Classic Gas, Classic Diesel. We also may have a class of Mini- Rod Tractors, if the come. Trying to mix it up a little, basically flipped our normal order, but had to keep the gas first so we can get the sled set close for the rest of the day and hopefully won't have a bunch of resets.

Pull is a go for taday . Received little/ no rain last night. The radar is showing most/ all of the green to stay to the western shore, with just the possibility of a pop-up shower.

This is subject to change, tentative running order will be: Stock Gas, 2.6 Diesel, 7,000 Hot Stock Tractors, Pro Street Gas, 2.8 Diesel, 11,000 Pro- Farm Tractors, Stock Diesel, Classic Gas, Classic Diesel. We also may have a class of Mini- Rod Tractors, if the come. Trying to mix it up a little, basically flipped our normal order, but had to keep the gas first so we can get the sled set close for the rest of the day and hopefully won't have a bunch of resets.

I thought you guys run a pro street diesel class
Carson

We have been lumping the 2.8 as a pro- street, or interstate legal diesel. I think we are gonna revise this class for next year to basically follow the same rules as interstate. That is what we did with our pro- farm class, which has worked well. Hope that you didn't think we didn't a place for your trucks Carson. We really enjoyed talking with you and having you and your crew at our pulls.

So did it happen???? It poured its butt off up in New Castle DE and in Elkton all day.

Yeah, the pull happened- Not as many trucks showed up tho. Track was fairly good, and the rain held out for all the classes. I pulled in the 2.6, 2.8 and they offered an Open class because of a twin turbo cummins there so i pulled in it as well- i musta had the setup that day because i took 1st in each class by more than 30'. It was a good time- now time to get ready for next season- Steven