Tug-a-truck 08 At Wapak On The 17th Was A Success!!!

Sonic_Superduty

Common RAILHER!!
thanks to chris aka "HIGHTECHRAM" and Andrew aka "HIGHTECHMAX" for the support as well as the whole "muddin militia" all of them supported me all throughout the night.... I will have vids with in the next few days....

first pull I had was a Excursion that pulls like a sob! needless to say the duty has never been ran so hard in its life!! the first pull with her was awesome, I got her wound out and bumped 2nd gear with the pyro reading 1780* and boosting to 32lbs on stock trans and head bolts:rockwoot: she didnt seem to happy with me after that. I made it to the semi final round and blew that damn right side warn lockout!!!:bang 3rd place outta 22 trucks in my class aint too bad considering all the trailered in trucks that should dominate but dont....and I drive there and home!!!

this pic is just before that lockout let go!

Attachments

• tuggnatwapak[1]4.JPG
    tuggnatwapak[1]4.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 63
never seen any of you at jambo, i drove mine over or elses i woulda tugged

I was quite dissappointed in the tug a truck myself...got there around 5 and couldnt register the 3 trucks we brought to tug so decided to watch and I maybe saw 4 trucks hook because it was so crowded. The cops seem to have gotten worse and dont let much fly at the hotels anymore which kind of sucked too.

I was quite dissappointed in the tug a truck myself...got there around 5 and couldnt register the 3 trucks we brought to tug so decided to watch and I maybe saw 4 trucks hook because it was so crowded. The cops seem to have gotten worse and dont let much fly at the hotels anymore which kind of sucked too.

Just gotta know the right people I guess.
House I saw ya for a second drivin around the fairgrounds. But had to help lance put a belt on his truck.(That sucked ass!!!!!!!)

I seen your truck there house while driven . we had 4 hours of tugs at my hotel on Friday night and 2 hours sat night till the rain came .

Just gotta know the right people I guess.
House I saw ya for a second drivin around the fairgrounds. But had to help lance put a belt on his truck.(That sucked ass!!!!!!!)

Talked to the guy who was supposidly running it (matt?) and the guy I was with usually has a pretty good showing there got 2nd last yr and won the tug in waynesfield....I think ill be staying at the Best Value Inn next yr Im pretty sure that was the hotel on Bluelick rd where we were hookin...and we'll make sure to pre register for wapak!

yeah I stayed at best value inn ,there talking about setting up a place just for tugn to be safer

Talked to the guy who was supposidly running it (matt?) and the guy I was with usually has a pretty good showing there got 2nd last yr and won the tug in waynesfield....I think ill be staying at the Best Value Inn next yr Im pretty sure that was the hotel on Bluelick rd where we were hookin...and we'll make sure to pre register for wapak!

I dunno who that would have been, but they didn`t have the tug at waynesfield due to,to much water,, I won waynesfield last year and didnt do so great at wapak last year... yeah chris that is the biggest pain in the ass ever!!! this year we got third not to bad for faulty parts!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFG1fOkULC0 listen to her hit 2nd gear,I believe that them detroits were workin purdy good??? this one is the run where she hit 1780* and was a little pissed at me..

heres another one of the 99 7.3 that I had to pull....sorry for all of the people in the way its pretty hard to contain 22,400 people!! they do best 2 of 3 pulls this was the first one,,my buddy didnt get the second one due to the 99 shearing the front pinion in that 50....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQQDr6eamb4

i was dang impressed with the tug on that Xcursion. that was that guys tow rig haha.

Good Videos Sonic! The guy I was referring to name is Shawn Lewis he has a dark blue crew cab 02 7.3 that now has 20in black rockstars on it...would of liked to see you guys hook! We were all wearing the diesel trucks gone wild shirts at the pulls.....

Good Videos Sonic! The guy I was referring to name is Shawn Lewis he has a dark blue crew cab 02 7.3 that now has 20in black rockstars on it...would of liked to see you guys hook! We were all wearing the diesel trucks gone wild shirts at the pulls.....

Are you the cat the got busted throwin a brewsky?

nope wasnt me...there were alot of us there not sure who that was....

yah good job Lance and when i get done with school i need your help to get mine in pulling condition

Back