Tug-o-War video

Cummins Driver

THE Cummins Driver
Just me and my buddies 06 with an edge having a little fun. The carter pump i just put on helped my sputtering a lot. Ignore the redneck in the orange shirt:hehe: I dont think i have posted this video here yet

Click here to see Video

Well...that was...lets just say....anti-climatic (is that a word?).....:D

I'd love to see the pavement version.....or at least some dry grass. :hehe:

That was a good while back. That was the day i put my stack on. I put it on later that night, and got done and went for a test drive about 3 that morning.

thats good but, its hard to go any where if your pullin on the grass, move it to the concrete or the pavement!!! I love doing tugs its more of a stratagy any more than it is traction..... heres a couple pics of me pullin at lima and over at delphos.

you can see more of it at www.myspace.com/tugatruck <check it out

Attachments

• lance in the monster.jpg
    lance in the monster.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 70
  • l_4b59ac7aec93af63dd8d1a1c07a3b1e7.jpg
    l_4b59ac7aec93af63dd8d1a1c07a3b1e7.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 66
man I was around that Auglaize Co tug a truck when it was out at the truck stop on I 75 Do you have the website to the coranators of that pull?

yeah that would pretty much be their web site up in my last post. it was getting too big so the had to move it to the auglaize county fairgrounds..

That's at wapak! You might not remember the blue 79' ford that took 2nd in 2006 in the light class??? That is my truck and the pink 68' that was doin well in the 6500 lb class thats my good buddy larry! I know alot of folk from the show it is a good time!
Brandon

where you from CTD?Beever creek???? your last name Bowersock? would that happen to be larry creech??? if so I love that damn C10 that thing is badass!!! do you run with the barely legal boys???

Thats me and him buddy! Yeah me him and a few other boys round up the barely legal crew. Beavercreek, OH. If you see us at the show stop by and shoot the chit with us!
Brandon