Tuners??

6owed

gettin' faster
What 6.4 tuners are you guys hearing the best all around performance from??

I'm about to buy the Sparten w/ dashdaq monitor I like the set up its clean and their dyno's look real good plus not too bad on the mpg.

any bad news on them?

What 6.4 tuners are you guys hearing the best all around performance from??

I'm about to buy the Sparten w/ dashdaq monitor I like the set up its clean and their dyno's look real good plus not too bad on the mpg.

any bad news on them?

nope not yet, ive got one but havent used it yet, havent gotten the exhuast on yet

go to thier website, all the info is there

spartandieseltech.com

I have a Spartan tuner and SCT. Spartan gets better mpgs for me 14 city. SCT gets 11-12 city. Spartan has more to choose from in the way of tuning, more power too. Nice tuner, more money and harder to get set up. Once you figure out how to do everything it is real nice. I am running 210 tune with those mpgs #s. 250 tune gets better mpgs but I don't like the hard shifting and I like having more safety measures that are in the 210 tune. Power wise the 250 is balls to the walls power! You won't believe how fast these trucks can run til you use the 250. Becareful if you use it, very touchy on the pedal. Scaared the shi_t out of me.

You guys are running a 250 hp tune on stock exhaust trucks or are your DPFs and EGRs deleted?

dpf is deleted and some people have deleted the doc, you have to pull the cab off to remove the egr system but the 210 and the 250 tunes disable the egr