Tunes Rock

kiddsplash

Well I finally have a running truck, After 5 trips to the dealer and giving up Tadd at elite diesel fixed it, with a tune. 3-4 shift flare is gone, turbo spools decent, I still think it needs replaced but with the tune it still goes. Insanity tune is :lolly: :rockwoot: :bow: :woohoo: :group: Just to start. First tune shifted real hard, more than I liked but the second tune was just stupid fast, and tranny should shift like this from the factory, very consistant. Blows my buddys chipped 7.3 away, he still gets way better mileage than me but Ill take the power any day. As far as longevity on the motor Ill find out, I know the tires sure arnt going to last,:bang I havnt tried any other tunes from other vendors but I thought I would give props to elite for these.

Congrats on getting your truck squared away. Now that things are working correctly you will probably see a few mpg increase.

I've been tootin' Tadd's horn for about a week now!!:woohoo: The tunes I got from him on my 7.3 are awesome!!:rockwoot: I'm glad your truck is up and runnin'!!

Ben

Back