tuning ideas

lee01dg

Well I'm thinking of trying some different stuff. I believe I will ditch full cuts for some 181 or 191 dv replace the ddp250's with some lighting 3's and some more AFC tuning which I'm still trying to get the hang of. I'm trying to cut down on the low end fueling to keep from putting out the fire so early. Of course all of this will be on a fresh tranny with a triple disk and some billet. With my current set up I'm seeing 50 plus psi egt's are 13-1400 never cleaning up the smoke but I feel like the truck should run better than it does. I hoping when all of this is over I can break 700hp that is my goal. The tranny now is weak but has held suprisingly well is has a reman. conv. clutch upgrade and BD VB but I've beat the piss out of it. What do ya think? Do ya think this set up is capable of 700hp. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks Lee.

Yeah I can but there in the pump I'm running which is on my truck. I do have a set of laser cut in another pump that's not being ran I could yank them and get ya a pic if you'd be interested in trading these I wouldn't care to trade the full cuts but I cant afford for the truck to be down long. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe theres not any difference between the two.