Turbo Advice

apocalypse1812

Nailed It!
I want to get a BD Super Single Turbo, I want to also get some Injectors, I dont know what kind to get though. Any good combo with Turbo/ Injectors? I will appreciate any feed back on this. Thanks.

the HTB2 64/14 or the HTB2 66/14 ARE TOTALLY AWESOME with some 435 injectors from New Era Diesel.
I would go with High Tech. Their customer service is just awesome.
If something were to happen to a charger from them in the first year, they replace it!!!!!!!! NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

The HTB2 64/14 and 435 injectors along with some pump mods got me a
13.9 1/4 @ 104 WITH A 5 SPEED!!!

oldsmokey97 said:
the HTB2 64/14 or the HTB2 66/14 ARE TOTALLY AWESOME with some 435 injectors from New Era Diesel.
I would go with High Tech. Their customer service is just awesome.
If something were to happen to a charger from them in the first year, they replace it!!!!!!!! NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

The HTB2 64/14 and 435 injectors along with some pump mods got me a
13.9 1/4 @ 104 WITH A 5 SPEED!!!

Would that combo be cool enough to tow?

The turbo cools think down a LOT.
You will be making a lot of power with this combo. Towing would be awesome with it too. You would just have to drive sensible and watch the gauge. No racing tuners while hauling 10,000lbs PLUS worth of calves (like i did once). LOL

Lance

I dont think you'll be towing with the 66 much.
the 64/14 would be fair, if your towing you better just go compounds and quit messing around.

And another vote for HTT... Their service is top notch.
I'm within 15 miles of HTT, Industrial Injection and Gillette Diesel and I prefer HTT, Paul is great to deal with.

I also found a great little injection shop in SLC. Goff Diesel Injection. 801-288-9222. Prices are great on injectors services and IP stuff as well.

dan

apocalypse1812 said:
I want to get a BD Super Single Turbo, I want to also get some Injectors, I dont know what kind to get though. Any good combo with Turbo/ Injectors? I will appreciate any feed back on this. Thanks.

I have to add another vote for HTT, stay away from BD anything. They make good stuff but they are over priced for almost everything they do. Give HTT a call and let paul know what your trying to accomplish, everytime I have needed help he asked been more than happy to help me out.

I Would Like...

Timbeaux38 said:
Also look at High Tech Turbo www.htturbo.com and Industrial Injection www.industrialinjection.com They both do some sweet s300 variants. What kind of power do you want to make and what do you plan on using the truck for?

I would like to make like about 400 HP to the wheels. I plan on taking it off road sometimes, and going to any local tractor pulls. but i just would like to have a bunch of power.

I looked at the HTBG 57 and i think that it is a good deal. so what are the differences between the 12 & 14 turbine housings? what does what?

The 12 will spool quicker than the 14, but the 14 will run cooler (Egt wise)