Turbo, Nozzels, P-Pump For Sale....

bwarning01

MO Money
12mm 835 p-pump, 5k springs, custom ground plate, timing set at 18*, stock delivery valves. Flowed 440cc with plate all the way back. Kevin at North East Diesel did the work a month ago, never even been on truck yet. $1600.obo

Forced Inductions 66/74/16 charger. Wicked little charger, spools fairly quick an moves a sh!t ton of air. It takes a v-band style flange on the down pipe like a s400 uses. I have a downpipe available for extra $$$. $950.obo

J.L Machine 6x16 24v nozzels. BRAND NEW, still in there individual bags. $850.obo

I do NOT need cores on pump or nozzels. I just have to much going on and dont have the time to work on the truck like I want. Let me know what you think. Brian

12mm 835 p-pump, 5k springs, custom ground plate, timing set at 18*, stock delivery valves. Flowed 440cc with plate all the way back. Kevin at North East Diesel did the work a month ago, never even been on truck yet. $1600.obo

Forced Inductions 66/74/16 charger. Wicked little charger, spools fairly quick an moves a sh!t ton of air. It takes a v-band style flange on the down pipe like a s400 uses. I have a downpipe available for extra $$$. $950.obo

J.L Machine 6x16 24v nozzels. BRAND NEW, still in there individual bags. $850.obo

I do NOT need cores on pump or nozzels. I just have to much going on and dont have the time to work on the truck like I want. Let me know what you think. Brian

Pump is 838, 440cc with plate out, stock everything except 5k springs.

Bump...1450 for the pump, 800 for the charger, 700 for nozzels and i'll pay shipping on all.

Pump is a little high, I sold one that did 445 for $950 with a bunch of other stuff. FWIW

I know it may be, but it was completly torn down, checked out and rebuilt. Its basically a brand new pump. Only been on a flow bench. Im just trying to get what I got in it.