turbo oil drain

artieb

Hi I have a industrial manifold on my Fummins project and I would like to know if I can remove the drain in the block and clock it? Or where is there a flexible drain hose kit? Thanks, Artie

Hi I have a industrial manifold on my Fummins project and I would like to know if I can remove the drain in the block and clock it? Or where is there a flexible drain hose kit? Thanks, Artie

Yea they are just pressed in. It's most likly seized though so sometimes they are a b!tch to clock. It's 7/8 but you can squeeze 3/4 silicone hose over it. It's really tight but it will fit. Just lube it and go to town.:lolly::hehe:

Maybe someone can help with a part # that should go from turbo directly into the block Cummins # 3946300. Used 94 - 02 Dodge Cummins. I'm looking for an overall lenth? That's what she said....

are you lookin for something like this?
2011-05-16174416.jpg

You you going to be using a dodge style manifold on the truck and use that style drain? If so i have one laying here whats no use to me.

Let me share what I have learned. Cummins part# 3934084 flexible turbo drain, 21" long, 3970875 is stock 03-07 Dodge length? 3946300 stock 94-02 Dodge length? I have read that the tube MUST be no less than 30 deg from horizonal runoff. The tube has to andle down? I'm using an industrial maniflod and need my length to be 12-15" to work? Does this make sense? The oil needs to drip from the shaft bearings, if not oil will push through the seals...?