Turbo questions

That is a "charger only" kit. You might have to do some fabrication. Call PPE first before ordering.

i dont have any experience with that turbo, but for that kinda cash you might wanna think about going with a super phat shaft... you will not be disappointed.. believe me. what kind of mods are you running?

You can build a set of twins for cheaper than that but it involves some thought. But it does look pretty sharp!

Well i would start out stock then go from there, i have about 3500 dollars to spend so im kinda tight budget?

Any suggestions on what turbo setup to run, starting out stock with about a 3500 dollar budget running the manual trns.?

littlehandegan said:
Any suggestions on what turbo setup to run, starting out stock with about a 3500 dollar budget running the manual trns.?
Could you elaborate a little further on this Dodge? 2wd? 4wd? model? year? gearing, ect?? Your plans to do with this Dodge? Street? Puller? Racer?

Is there a reason why you want to run twins, you can build the same HP and More just running a single. The way that the tech has come along you can run a single and have everything you want. I do recomend running the Super Phat Shaft Turbo a 62 or 66 depending on the applications you are running and plan on running. So any extra info you can give would help out on what everyone should recommend.

I have to disagree predator..

You may be able to build the same PEAK horsepower with a single, but you will not have the same EGT reduction throughout the curve (and a completely different looking curve) as you would by going with a twin setup. This can effect how much and when you bring on the fuel, and if you want to advance the timing.

That is true but what about Cams you can use that to get the turbo spooled up alot faster than normal. It depends on your twin set up though, see how much longer it takes alot of other egines running twins to get to up there. For instance look at the our truck and the quickness that it spools. Granted that it is a little modified but it still comes up strong and quick.