turbo swap?

banshe350

hey all I have a big turbo...i was told it was an st50 or possibly an st60. I was told that it would be a decent turbo for a twin setup. I have pictures of it if anyone is interested. Im looking to trade or sell it for either an hx35/40 hybrid or an hx40. if anyone is interested just send me a PM.

turbo003.jpg
turbo004.jpg
turbo006.jpg
turbo007.jpg
turbo008.jpg
turbo002.jpg
turbo001.jpg

make me an offer on it i have no idea what its worth. im not very turbo smart so i cant answer alot of questions about it, but if you want me to check for anything on it I can.

i have no idea how much hp this will handle ive never used it. i have to go measure the inducer...

hey sorry i havent gotten any measurements yet hopefully i wil get a chance tomorrow.

i was looking at pictures of both st50 and vt50 turbos on google and they dont look exactly like this turbo. does anyone know what else this turbo might be?

I will get some measurments

with some google searching i believe this turbo is a 12 T-46 if that makes any sense?

the visible part of the inducer wheel is about 2 3/4in its hard to measure becuase the intake housing is so deep. the intake housing is 5 3/8in across hope that helps guys.