Turbonetics Ball Bearing Stage 1 trade for stock he351+$

pwerwagn

STFU!
I have a Turbonetics Stage 1 Ball Bearing turbo. Has about 50K miles, polished compressor housing. I think this one actually has the edge housing...might be turbonetics, I forget. Its the T58 compressor, Q trim turbine, non WG. I currently have it on my 04.5 with a smarty. 90% of its life has been with the smarty on a lower setting (1-5 typically). It made a huge difference over the HE351 empty. My truck has 3.73's and 37's...and Ive recently started towing more and it is a little too laggy at the altitudes I am towing (7,000-9,000ft). It works good down around 4-5Kft though. Significantly more top end power than the 351 had.

It is a direct bolt in on a 3rd gen, no downpipe or anything needed. It will also fit a 2nd gen, but I don't have a 2nd gen downpipe for it.

Anyhow...I'd like to put a stocker back on it temporarily until I can decide what I want to do (twins likely).
I will trade it straight up for 2 HE351's that are in good shape (you ship yours, I ship mine).
Or...1 HE351 and 350$.

--Jeff

That link shows the wrong cover. Does it have a 3rd gen cover? I'm very interested and would swap you my stock turbo.

They use the same cover. Instead of a 3rd gen spec cover, it uses an adapter similar to the 2nd gen, and a new pipe to the IC.

It's direct bolt in to a 3rd gen. Has newer silicon fittings as well.

Just looked...this one has the edge cover. Musta been my old one that said tn. Here's some pics.
5esata6e.jpg
dazu2a7a.jpg
atuzymeg.jpg
8uty3e4a.jpg