Turbonetics compound turbo setup?

bigred69

Crazy Delicious
I'm building a 2006 common rail to around 850hp and I'm trying to decide on a turbo setup. I have been looking at building a compound set using a turbonetics GT-K 500 for my top and a GT-K 850:ft: for bottom. I'm curious if anyone has tried this or knows how well it might work.

Im not real forsure but the GT-K 850 seems small to me for twins. .96 ar houseing.

Never mind. I think I've decided on Industrial injections racing setup. Silver Bullet for top, Big Bro. for bottom.

Just go for a stock turbo and a little 50hp shot of nitrous. you should be to 850hp no problem.

The truck in Texas that made 850ish hp at TS Performance is now at 900hp and gets 22mpg. They called me today and have a very good plan for 1000hp on fuel. Mike Drever just went 9.9 in the 1/4 mile he has our Racing Twins, he does spray however. Thanks, Brady

Never mind. I think I've decided on Industrial injections racing setup. Silver Bullet for top, Big Bro. for bottom.
Good choice, I can't wait to dyno my same twin set with a warmed over 13mm P-pump. Shooting for 1K on fuel. Waiting on the camshaft. It should be close to mid 900's easy.:rockwoot:

1000hp on fuel only ....are you gonna spray your way to Wernerville from there???

What truck do you run that set up in?

1000hp on fuel only ....are you gonna spray your way to Wernerville from there???

What truck do you run that set up in?
LOL This is in the long awaited Duallie set-up.... Industrial Injection made me up a beautiful twin set with a Silver Bullet and modded Big Brother. I have a worked over 24V head that's been o-ringed and ported and polished among a few other things, crankshaft has seen some work, pistons and rods are brand new and also seen some work, I await a special camshaft that's been cut for this engine and it's build up. It's the last piece to this puzzle on my duallie engine build. The trans is fully freshened and is a full option sheet- full billet Suncoast. And a fresh Suncoast Converter. (Damn I miss ol Joe Webb.)

It's been far too long as many other projects have come into my shop doors and like I said the camshaft is my last piece I am patiently waiting on. Hell I'll spray my way to 1k if I have to- no shame in that.:hehe:

Gotta love the silver bullet. Industrial injection turbos rock. I hit over a thousand hp with just a single silverbullet. 788 on fuel only. ran a 10.84 with that same turbo before it finally said goodbye. But I am confident that any other turbo would have never been able to handle that. I have a big brother sitting on the floor of my garage just waiting to go in, just have to get my silver bullet fixed now

Kevin

Gotta love the silver bullet. Industrial injection turbos rock. I hit over a thousand hp with just a single silverbullet. 788 on fuel only. ran a 10.84 with that same turbo before it finally said goodbye. But I am confident that any other turbo would have never been able to handle that. I have a big brother sitting on the floor of my garage just waiting to go in, just have to get my silver bullet fixed now

Kevin

That's awesome Kevin, also congrats on the NHRDA S.S. Record. What size S.B. was this? I have a 66 and a Custom 71 I could try out on this one.....

that was just the 66, right out of the box. But it finally died, but it sure took lots of abuse before that happened. I am pretty sure I am going with the sb big bro combo

Kevin

If I were to use turbonetics, what would you think about these...
turbonetics66mm.jpg

turbonetics80mm.jpg