Turbos and turbo parts

NyCowboy87

Have a few turbos that I have collected over the years and I'm sick of looking at them. All prices are obo plus the shipping.

First is a hx40w, good core needs turbine wheel as the engine ate a piston and it has a couple dings in it. Bearings are tight, compressor wheel and cover is good, I tore the charger down to rob the oil seal ring on the exhaust side as I needed one in a pinch. $100
u7aqabah.jpg
2ega6usa.jpg
abydezer.jpg
y3a4utep.jpg

Next is a small ihi, probably can be ran but selling as a core. Came off a small yanmar in a skid steer. $50
qebana9a.jpg
na2eveja.jpg
ara3uqer.jpg
te4e4e4a.jpg

Also have a small Garrett off a cat backhoe. Turbo is good useable condition. $75
emaby2uj.jpg
pera7ata.jpg
qamygadu.jpg

Old school to4b no clue what it was for but it's brand new. $100
5ere4epe.jpg
8yra3e8u.jpg

16cm t4i holset hx52 housing has cracks but could probably be used. $50
sase9u3u.jpg
anaje4at.jpg

Schwitzer s4t 1.15 t6 housing. Great shape no cracks, might fit a s500 but I'm not totally sure on that. For 110/98 turbine wheel. $200
yhejyhes.jpg
ydejusez.jpg

Any questions feel free to ask, call or text if you want 585-738-1057

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it was a gt25, I'll pop the housings off and get you some measurements.

Took the housings off measurements on the Garrett are 36/52 compressor and 47/40 exhaust .80a/r
The ihi is 35/52 compressor 53/44 exhaust not sure on the housing size though.

Sorry jus seen you replied. You say ihi maybe run able how bad is it? What hp engines or cubic inch were those 2 off of?

The ihi is useable, it was on a skid steer and the crankcase vent tube got plugged and pushed oil out of the turbo. The guy that worked on it said the turbo was shot and put a new one on and did the same thing until I showed him the crankcase vent was plugged. There is only normal play in it nothing severe, both turbos were from 90-110hp engines.

Hx40 is sold

yeah sold, and shipped with the wrong shipping, i specified the cheapest USPS possible, and he shipped it out UPS.... here are the following PM between us, when i asked specifically for USPS, and his latest reply, and the nice UPS ticket on my door when i got home.... so buyers beware of this seller, now hes just trying to sluff me off, i am going to contact paypal and have my payment cancelled....

Attachments

• first message.jpg
    first message.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 2014-06-20 19_41_43-Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together - Re_Re_ Re_ Re_ Re_ Re_.jpg
    2014-06-20 19_41_43-Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together - Re_Re_ Re_ Re_ Re_ Re_.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF0066b.jpg
    DSCF0066b.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 0
yeah sold, and shipped with the wrong shipping, i specified the cheapest USPS possible, and he shipped it out UPS.... here are the following PM between us, when i asked specifically for USPS, and his latest reply, and the nice UPS ticket on my door when i got home.... so buyers beware of this seller, now hes just trying to sluff me off, i am going to contact paypal and have my payment cancelled....

in the end its a piece of junk core, and i paid more than any core seller sells them for.... and its in-complete...

And you know what else I see? A scam. 20 post and all in the for sale section.

And you know what else I see? A scam. 20 post and all in the for sale section.
Interestingly enough, almost all of them involve buying turbos...Which I suppose would explain his screen name.

Last edited:
You know what I do when I want money?

One of two things.

Work for it (physically, or mentally, either works)

Or sell something people actually want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yes buyer beware I'm on here selling junk screwing people over lol. I'm not on here to get involved in arguments and internet drama, the post clearly stated it was a core.