Turbos & Headstuds

pfhcummins

"Crazy"
hey guys
just looking for some advice and meeting new people :charger: i am currently looking into turbos for my 05 CR HO 6spd and want to see what yall thought about twins or should i go single ... its my everyday driver but it never hurts to have the HP and TRQ if ya know what i mean .... any suggestions??? :thankyou2:

god, some many options..what hp level you looking for. and how much you have to spend...

looking to be in the shoot.... mmm i would say prob the 8's and ive got the money just need ideas... know what i mean...

a nice 64/480 combo would do it, with lets say 150hp injector, and your there.along with the proper fueling mods ect..i have BD's r-850's and ddp 120's and im at 750+....

so with the common rail..... what all do i need to do as far as feeding the fuel... keep in mind i do all work myself... lol but that 64/480 aint the first time ive heard that one... i like the sounds of it a great setup.... and injectors and fuel pump is what i am looking at next it will be bought together... so yea weekend project lol

what ya know about puttin a cam in.... been wanting to do that one for sure just dont know what to look at??

Cp3, don't sell yer self short there
I'm doing the 200 stick and run a 64/475 and changing to a 480 soon

"the angry american" huh ... i like it... but what ya angry for yeah dont know if i want duals or just a single i do believe that a single will do just fine... and the 200 stick ..... explain if ya dont mind.... i have been lookin at a colt cam... but have been told that hamilton is the way to go.... any suggestions....

It's a nickname that was given to me at work lol
the 200 well I got a good deal on new full body sticks so what the heck plus I knew I was goin big on the spinny things and had all the supporting mods

yeah i know what ya mean.... how do ya like the 200?? i really havent tore down into the guts and glory of a cummins yet but all the gas motors that you could think of besides import i have done ... thinkin about building another rod when i get back from this tour in iraq man its the 3rd one and its boring as hell.... so where ya from... what ya do...

Well first of thank you Sir for yur service!
The 200's need alittle fennese when driving but all around it's a blast
From superior wi
I'm a union Boilermaker

yeah... so what is that like.... superior wiscany ... i got a good buddy from wi.. i miss him... we gonna go fishin when i get back really looking forward to it... and i want to thank you for the support...
but yeah the 200 is what i am more than likely gonna go with just cause i like the sayin bigger the better ... lol

ohh yeah... sounds great to me... it will have the cp3 and prob industrials...
thanks appreciate the advice... gonna go with southbend for clutch... arp headstuds... and prob the aura manifold... with a 64/480 setup...

Back