Turbo's hx55, 76mm 2.6 w/broken shaft

slor1de

I've got a holset hx55. My buddy bought this new, tried to run it as a single(didn't work out) then pulled it from the truck. Charger has a t3 adapter welded to it and an oil inlet fitting welded on also(does not leak he couldn't find an adapter at the time)serial # 050527471 Has 25 stamped inside ex housing, 3593238 stamped on outside. Back of compressor side has 3538099. Charger literally has no run time but a few attempts to spool it up. Been setting on the shelf not getting used, i was gonna remove the t3 adapter and use it for twins with a he341. $450

Also have a 2nd gen 76mm 2.6 charger the was purchased from member missouri hooker, supposedly had a 5 hooks and less than 500 miles on. I test hooked to a backhoe 8 times and busted the shaft at the compressor wheel. Cheap charger to rebuild or usefull parts for somebody. 76mm inducer , T4, .80AR, 84mm exducer, S400 based. Suposedly came from forced induction. Make offer.

Will get pics up if anyone's interested.

Got your PM. Doing some investigating to make sure this is going to work good for me. Sorry for the slow response.

Back