Turbos??

KVD

Ok I have a question here

Lets say I have a S300 turbo. Its has a 62mm intake wheel, 68mm exhaust wheel. The exhaust housin would have to be changed as it wouldn't fit the exhaust manifold.

If I was to get a 12cm wastegated exhaust housin, would this be worth puttin on my truck??

Truck,
03 cummins
Auto 4x4
Right now just ez but lookin for more.

What I'm really wantin to know is, this turbo is close to some I have seen from HTT and Industrial Injection (exhaust wheel is smaller). Do they taylor there turbos for trucks of do they just change the wheels and housins to meet what there need?? I mean every S300 should have a same center section, right??

Also where could I get a exhaust housin from??

I mean I got this at a real deal, just been rebuilt and I thought if I could have under 500 (which looks like the exhaust housins for HX35s form HTT run bout 495) in this figured it would be worth my time to see.

from what I have seen turbines for a s33 run 65 or 71 the 68 is new to me. a 12 housing will work untill about 400hp, then it gets too restrictive.

I run a 68/76 turbine wheel on my S362. Our trucks not being identical the results may vary, but for my application it spools great and EGT's are not a problem.

Ok it may 65mm, I didn't do the measurin, my buddy did with a caliper real quick and called me.

Does anybody know where I could a get a housin or talk to bout gettin one??

Also what size turbo is a HTB2?? The HTB3s seem to be farily cheap, anybody know bout the HTB2 or where I could get one??

I'm lookin for some where around 450Hp thats bout it but I just don't want to spend 1200-1500 on a turbo so thats why I'm askin the questions, tryin to learn right now so i can see what I need.